This upsets me..

Put your money where your mouth is. I would be willing to bet you any amount of money Iowa wins more than 12 games over the next two years.

Edit: And I want proof of your identity so I know who to contact when you don't pay up.
I said 6-6, so I will give you 12-13 games with a bowl win in there, sound reasonable. Im just saying where are these BCS game worthy wins coming from with Wisconsing/OSU and a Michigan team that will be back to its winning ways with a #2 recruiting class?

I said 6-6, so I will give you 12-13 games with a bowl win in there, sound reasonable. Im just saying where are these BCS game worthy wins coming from with Wisconsing/OSU and a Michigan team that will be back to its winning ways with a #2 recruiting class?

how soon do you have isu in a bcs game?

I'll do you a favor and say greater than 13 regular season wins. So >= 14

Thats a stretch with a return trip to Minnesota and any game against NW. 6-6 for the regular season next year, 7-5 the following.

ya know, this is what nebraska does too.....

...they kicked your a$$ most of the time as well.

I know for a fact most ISU fans are not as clueless as you.....stupid troll flames troll-like...

Methinks ISUer simply enjoys stirring the pot, so I think you are just playing into his hands by arguing with him.

ISUer is ALWAYS stirring the pot. He is the definition of troll.
I dont try to, I actually try to have civil conversation, but then you get the "pawl" and "woads" and national championship(s) and then unreasonableness and ISU's history (which I agree has not been good). I enjoy talking Hawks and Clones and some just can't have civil conversation. I would have a beer and watch an ISU/Iowa game with each and everyone of you if that makes you feel better.

I dont try to, I actually try to have civil conversation, but then you get the "pawl" and "woads" and national championship(s) and then unreasonableness and ISU's history (which I agree has not been good). I enjoy talking Hawks and Clones and some just can't have civil conversation. I would have a beer and watch an ISU/Iowa game with each and everyone of you if that makes you feel better.

Do you think it is reasonable to talk isu and BCS game in the same sentence?

One down year and ISU fans get all excited. Its 2007 all over again almost verbatim.

Iowa is in the midst of its best 3 year stretch in recruiting in KFs tenure.

Iowa will continue to have 2 or 3 year stretches where they win double digit games and then a rebuilding year or two. ISu will continue to bring in very little talent and win 3-6 games a year.

Yo isewer, congratulations...i use to like rooting FOR iowa state when they were not playing B1G teams. I even at one time went to many clown games in support of them, (I was young and had little choice). That was before I stepped inside the mind of a Hawkeye....

And even all these years later I still would wish the best for the clowns...up until this day, where you single handedly spewed enough black **** out of your mouth with such nonsense and idiocy, that it fails me to continue to wish the clowns well in such a way.

There are many decent, knowledgable, and rational fans in your fanbase, but you my red and yellow obsessor, are not one of them. Your passion has failed your rational and realistic meter. Just stop. Save what few brain cells you have left. Ba-bye.

At least Iowa can fill their satdium up no matter who we play. ISU has a hard time selling 40,000 tickets to a normal game and without Iowa and Nebraska on their home schedule this year just what game will ISU easily sell out and please leave a schedule of the ISU games and what cahnnel they will be on, if any. F'n Clowns!

Pretty far from the truth.

Latest posts