This upsets me..

Nobody pays top dollar better for 7-5 and 7-6 than Iowa.
At least Iowa can fill their satdium up no matter who we play. ISU has a hard time selling 40,000 tickets to a normal game and without Iowa and Nebraska on their home schedule this year just what game will ISU easily sell out and please leave a schedule of the ISU games and what cahnnel they will be on, if any. F'n Clowns!

Records in season ticket sales are broken every year even with Nebraska gone and Iowa on the road, so nice try but a swing and miss.

Records in season ticket sales are broken every year even with Nebraska gone and Iowa on the road, so nice try but a swing and miss.

Sold tickets and butt in seats are two different things...After Tulsa gives you an 0-1 start a few seats might open up

Now youre playing the what if game. Iowa could lose at Soldier Field too if you want to play that game.

Trying to compare athletic departments is an unequal proposition. Iowa offers more sports for women and men. This has to be taken into consideration when Iowa has to fund more athletes than ISU. No one knows what the future holds in terms of success for either school.

In terms of financial security ISU is much better off than 3 years ago, whether they will be competitive in the new Big 12 is yet to be determined. History isn't on the ISU side.

I'm not sure it is a good thing that ISU is no longer contiguous to any other state in its conference. They have no natural rival in the Big 12. It often seems like ISU is an after-thought when reading articles about the conference. If the Big XII is unable to land Texas or Oklahoma in the new BCS playoffs because of strength of schedule don't be surprised of one bolting or both bolting. I know everyone is writing that every member is committed, but words are just words.

Typical Talkeye fan.

What is the point of betting on something that I can't get paid on? More like typical Clown fan...

What are you wanting to bet anyways? Can I still get any action with your alt for the season totals? I will lay odds on who has more wins :p

Nobody pays top dollar better for 7-5 and 7-6 than Iowa.

I've had enough of this argument from you.

Please name the last ISU coach, maybe you ought to go back to ISC as well, that has won 10 or more games in a season. Hmmm? Well??? Still thinking???

Kirk Ferentz has done it FOUR (4) times, with a nine win season as well.

ISU, as well as ISC, has NEVER won 10 or more games in a season and has won 9 games JUST ONCE!!!!

Kirk Ferentz has also won a BCS bowl game and had teams finish seasons ranked in the top ten at least three times. When was the last time ISU, or ISC, has even been in the top ten??? THIS is what he gets paid $4 million/year for.

The Iowa Athletics Department can also AFFORD to pay a coach $4 million/year WITHOUT using ANY taxpayer money at all.

While ISU athletics, with its one glory season of 2000, still sucks at the taxpayer's teat.

Please, stop bringing that weak argument to this type of discussion in the future. You WISH you could pay a coach $4mil!

I've had enough of this argument from you.

Please name the last ISU coach, maybe you ought to go back to ISC as well, that has won 10 or more games in a season. Hmmm? Well??? Still thinking???

Kirk Ferentz has done it FOUR (4) times, with a nine win season as well.

ISU, as well as ISC, has NEVER won 10 or more games in a season and has won 9 games JUST ONCE!!!!

Kirk Ferentz has also won a BCS bowl game and had teams finish seasons ranked in the top ten at least three times. When was the last time ISU, or ISC, has even been in the top ten??? THIS is what he gets paid $4 million/year for.

The Iowa Athletics Department can also AFFORD to pay a coach $4 million/year WITHOUT using ANY taxpayer money at all.

While ISU athletics, with its one glory season of 2000, still sucks at the taxpayer's teat.

Please, stop bringing that weak argument to this type of discussion in the future. You WISH you could pay a coach $4mil!

It has been a while since I have seen a beatdown like this. I am speechless. :D

Had the Big 12 disbanded during all the conference realignment in recent years, it would have been Iowa State left without a BCS conference. Lucky for them Texas stayed or they'd be playing in the MVC or equivalent. ISU in a better state than Iowa? No.

[\QUOTE]When was the last time ISU, or ISC, has even been in the top 10?
[\QUOTE]

#9 in 2002

had a pretty good ending to that year too!

They might be the last #9 team to get beat 49-3 after they make the top ten for the first time ever...Not to mention losing 5 of their last 6 games and getting thumped by Boise in the Humanitarium Bowl.

had a pretty good ending to that year too!

They might be the last #9 team to get beat 49-3 after they make the top ten for the first time ever...Not to mention losing 5 of their last 6 games and getting thumped by Boise in the Humanitarium Bowl.

Mearly answering a question.

Latest posts