This season is officially a failure

silvanthalas

We had legitimate NC hopes going on.

Now?

No NC. No Big Ten title. No BCS.

And don't give me any of that **** about how we should be thankful to be an 8-4 team. If you want to enjoy losing seasons, YOU go find another team to follow.

And you know what else? Northwestern is our new ISU: they have a coach who simply wants to win this game more than our coach does.

Out-coached for 3rd time in 4 games. Got lucky against an Indiana team that just gave up 83. Can anyone tell me why Stanzi threw into double coverage while up by 10 and in NW territory?

Out-coached for 3rd time in 4 games. Got lucky against an Indiana team that just gave up 83. Can anyone tell me why Stanzi threw into double coverage while up by 10 and in NW territory?

I'd be willing to bet he didn't see the Safety.

But yeah, this season is a complete failure. Complete failure.

Ferentz and O'keefe are lucky they have Stanzi. He bails them out quite a bit with his poise.

Honestly, I think I'd take the INT-throwing Stanzi over this year's version. Last year's Stanzi found a way to win those games, where as this one really hasn't.

i actually don't even care any more. They got lucky many times last year and again this year. ohio state is gonna smoke us.

Hard for me to pin it on one play, player, unit, coach, or side of the ball.

Nobody stepped up when it mattered most.

This season is a disappointment, but i think a Capital One or Outback bowl isnt all that bad. Especially if we face Alabama or Florida.

I wouldn't call it a failure, but it is EXTREMELY disappointing. Sorry, but the Outback Bowl isn't going to do it for me this year.

fosu is going to absolutely crush us next saturday
I think the Hawkeyes are demoralized and have given up. What baffles me is WHY.
We'll be lucky to beat minnesota, if this same fire-less team shows up

This season is a disappointment, but i think a Capital One or Outback bowl isnt all that bad. Especially if we face Alabama or Florida.

You kidding me? We'd get raped by them.

This season is the biggest disappointment regarding Iowa football in my life. 2006 is a close 2nd, but we have so much more talent than that team.

You kidding me? We'd get raped by them.

This season is the biggest disappointment regarding Iowa football in my life. 2006 is a close 2nd, but we have so much more talent than that team.

Nah, we never get "raped" by anyone. We play up and down to our competition every game every year.

Latest posts