This Is The Proctor Thread

I am in a brief break at work right now so I don’t know if this interview was posted or not. It’s Laporta talking about playing in the bowl game.

One of the things he talks about is if a person is not 100 percent in then they don’t need to be here. Hmmmmm……… what could be be referring to there???

Oh man, he tore his meniscus? That sucks. He really shouldn't play in this game, but he sounds like he really wants to.

I am in a brief break at work right now so I don’t know if this interview was posted or not. It’s Laporta talking about playing in the bowl game.

One of the things he talks about is if a person is not 100 percent in then they don’t need to be here. Hmmmmm……… what could be be referring to there???

I don't think you can really infer he was referring to the KP situation. I think that's a stretch.

So if what Proctor said is true and Iowa was the better financial offer shouldn’t that be blowing up and recruits be knocking down the door soo … I mean if Iowa can beat Alabama money wise then tout that

So if what Proctor said is true and Iowa was the better financial offer shouldn’t that be blowing up and recruits be knocking down the door soo … I mean if Iowa can beat Alabama money wise then tout that
But Iowa can act like the 14th highest value team in the NCAA rather than 30th.

I just read that 42% of Alabama’s last 100 signed recruits have transferred. That’s insane. They’ve lost multiple 4 and 5 star OT just this year. If KP took a fistful of cash, how sustainable is that with that kind of turnover? This is wild
We should be going after the 4* & 5* OT dropping out of the bama program.

Latest posts