This is exactly why Bo could care less about losing Utoff

I'm just sorry I missed this ownage in real time. Still was fun reading through after the fact though. Great work gentlemen.

Does anyone else think that activebadger is just herbyhawk coming back as a troll? Or is it more likely that activebadger is just Wisconsin's herbyhawk poster?

Does anyone else think that activebadger is just herbyhawk coming back as a troll? Or is it more likely that activebadger is just Wisconsin's herbyhawk poster?

Anyone remember stlbadger from the old site? this post reeks of that troll

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT BO DOES NOT CARE ABOUT LOSING UTHOFF!!!!!! UTHOFF WILL BE AN ALL AMERICAN AND BRUST SUCKS AND THE BADGERS SUCK AND YOU SUCK....................!!!!!!!!

Oddly enough, there is an activebadger on the wiscy boards. They call him a hawk troll there. I would linky, but not sure diesel appreciates links to other boards.

Actually, activebugger and stl still post their crap on the Wisconsin Scout board and they are still hooted off there on a regular basis. Must be nice to have so little respect from your fellow fans.

And the late shot from ActiveBadger is a dud. Nice try though. I don't know what's worse, you still trying to get under the skin of Iowa fans about the Uthoff ordeal or how miserably you failed at it. Move on already or at least wait until Iowa and Wisky play in BB next year.

Bo restricted Uthoff b/c he knew he had been tampered with. Not b/c he couldn't live without Uthoff

I think if ISUer and herby had a child together, it would be activebadger.

Bo restricted Uthoff b/c he knew he had been tampered with. Not b/c he couldn't live without Uthoff

So ISU, ACC teams, and Big10 teams all tampered with Uthoff? Herp, derp....you sound like activebagers now. He restricted all those teams because he is a bitter, miserable person who was ticked off that he was losing a player. Not saying it was because Uthoff was his best player, but he didn't like the fact he was losing someone.

Oddly enough, there is an activebadger on the wiscy boards. They call him a hawk troll there. I would linky, but not sure diesel appreciates links to other boards.

Diesel's broheim used to run teh wisco scout board

It sounds like activebadger and ghost... are the same person. If you read the posts they both knock Iowa every chance they get except ghost... pretends to be a hawkeye fan. They both are on this board all the time, and seem to have about the same mentality. I guess it doesn't really matter if they are the same person or not, but its interesting to imagine how far some people will go to get their jollies.

Latest posts