Things you’d rather do than watch this team play “basketball.”

Wrestling at Iowa isn't worth watching...you can't recruit athletic talent to Iowa and there are too many old people at the matches.

Watch other teams play basketball, which is what I plan to do the rest of the year. Haven't watched a game since Christmas break and don't plan on watching another one this year. I don't owe free-time penance to Iowa City.

I would rather watch this special moment of my life . It's like being born again!
giphy.gif
Honestly, My homeowrk doesn't give me enough time to watch the game, anymore. That is called " Professional Communication."

I'd rather sit outside Fort Kinnick and look for freshman football players riding mopeds. At least then I'll know who's starting by the big ten opener next year.

Wrestling fan here. If you are sick of Iowa basketball I invite you to cross over to the wrestling side. Exciting things are happening in the Iowa wrestling program. Aside from Tyler Clark I couldn't name a single Iowa basketball player's name. In the Tom Davis era, I watched every Iowa Basketball game religiously. That was a long time ago. Come on over and watch the real men compete.
I don’t follow wrestling but is the guy who says he works hard at his mullet still on the team?

I think there was a thread similar to this in the football forum. I said then I would rather watch the basketball team.

How naive I was.

What a sad state our athletic program has become. Outside of a few of the programs, there just isnt much success.

I wonder who we should blame? Hmmmmmm.
Gregg Davis that type.

Latest posts