Things you’d rather do than watch this team play “basketball.”

saw_lawrence.jpg

Year 7 we lose to Nebraska Omaha year 8 we lose to fucking South Dakota St. When is Fran going to realize you need superior athletes or amazing shooters or players who have both assets?

I just got done with the DVR. Thank goodness I only wasted about 15-20 minutes of skipping through the crap. Then I decided I’d rather watch my 600 pound life. Those fatties are more put together than this team.
They aren’t any less athletic

Wrestling fan here. If you are sick of Iowa basketball I invite you to cross over to the wrestling side. Exciting things are happening in the Iowa wrestling program. Aside from Tyler Clark I couldn't name a single Iowa basketball player's name. In the Tom Davis era, I watched every Iowa Basketball game religiously. That was a long time ago. Come on over and watch the real men compete.

Outside the obvious pleasurable things in life, I can't think of too many things I'd rather do than watch Iowa basketball, even as inept as they are. Go Hawks!

I think there was a thread similar to this in the football forum. I said then I would rather watch the basketball team.

How naive I was.

What a sad state our athletic program has become. Outside of a few of the programs, there just isnt much success.

I wonder who we should blame? Hmmmmmm.

Latest posts