The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew Kuempel@AndrewKuempel17 Dec
Who knew Kirk was also a crime fighter?

This still confuses me. Maybe it is my own fault for trying to place logic anywhere near DJK, but he seems to now think that Ferentz was part of or initiated the "bust" on DJK. Did Kirk force him to live in a drug house? Did Kirk force him to do drugs, just so he could hold it against him?

DJK is on a downward path. There is a lot of hurt inside there that he seems to have self medicated for years and it is now catching up to him. It's either that or he is like these guys.
Kroll Show: Rich Dicks -- Car Trouble - YouTube

Re: DJK book titles

Twitter Games
Green Eggs and Coke
In Coke I Trust
The High Life
Get High or Die Tryin
Who killed DJK? I Did

Re: DJK book titles

OK guys - I broke my own rule that I self-imposed in 2010 never to comment on this clod ever again - publicly or otherwise. But I couldn't help myself but look when I saw the title to this. A number of you have me doubled over in laughter - some great suggestions. Now back to the Outback Bowl prep, Wrestling upcoming vs. Penn State, and of course, the holidays.

Someone edited his Wikipedia entry:

Collegiate statistics[edit]
Year Team G Rec Yards AVG TD
2007 Iowa 12 38 482 11.9 2
2008 Iowa 13 44 639 14.5 3
2009 Iowa 12 45 750 16.7 2
2010 Iowa 12 46 745 16.2 10
Total 49 173 2616 15.1 17

Number of Garbage Cans Worn on Head: 1

If, as BleacherReport alleges, DJK is a high school football coach somewhere, it would be a strong hunch on my part that administrators there can't be very pleased with all the attention -- largely negative -- that he is drawing to himself and by extension their district. The more he posts this stuff, the more he reminds everyone of his drug arrest and all the distractions he created within the program as it was preparing to play in a post-season bowl. It was unprofessional then as it is unprofessional now.

Unless he has a Jerry Sandusky boys-in-the-shower level of alleged wrongdoing waiting to be revealed, Derrell should just STFU and move on with his life. He already has shown himself to be an attention whore; he should not be patronized. Does anyone even believe there will be a book beyond a stapled collection of Twitter posts?

Your right DP and I hope there is someone that can get to him. This is so sad to see. I text a former Hawk who has stuck up for him in the past last nite and the only respone I got back was IDIOT. Dont think he has much support left
All KF wanted was for him to live by the same set of rules as everyone else. Thats it period. He never seemed to think the rules applied to him. As for his parents, I think it would be a little judgmentel to get on them without knowing all they may have been through with up to this point. I meen who knows ?[/QUOTE]

Maybe they are trying to get through to him. Maybe they have tried and they are done exhausting their resources. I don't mean to assume that they haven't. The fact remains that he's in the midst of making a decision that would probably be more destructive to him and his future than anything he's done in the past including drugs. There's no coming back from this.

He's putting himself in front of his teammates once again, he's likely putting himself in front of his family and want they want, he's certainly putting himself in front of the coaches and staff at Iowa, and he's also putting himself in front of the entire University. To be willing to drag all of those people through the mud simply so he can feel justified is as selfish as it gets. The only point I was trying to make is that if there is someone close to him who can get through to him they need to try to convince this nonsense to stop before it escalates any further.

It appears that DJK is actually pushing some of the anti-KF crowd over to the pro-KF crowd.

Ironic

I see what you are saying, but this is a Right and Wrong thing not a KF/DJK thing and its not even close. People can see that

Wow...I guess you have to ask yourself...does this surprise anyone? Once an donkey, always a donkey. I love the way he's dragging the University through the mud for being a party school and a bad influence on him. I'm sure his teammates are thrilled with being brought up too.

He shown his character again... a self-serving egotistical moron. My only problem with KF, is that he didn't kick him off the team after his sophomore year. Good college player, but first class idiot.

The weird thing is just take a look back through his timeline. It was less than a week ago he was tweeting about this being a Hawkeye state. Maybe he just took the ISU loss incredibly hard?

The weird thing is just take a look back through his timeline. It was less than a week ago he was tweeting about this being a Hawkeye state. Maybe he just took the ISU loss incredibly hard?

The guy has been all over the place. Which is exactly why none of what he's saying makes a damn bit of sense. In the past, he's talked about how grateful he is for what he learned in Iowa City. Now he's back to burning bridges. He's an attention seeking nutcase. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts