The sad life of DJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I guess you have to ask yourself...does this surprise anyone? Once an donkey, always a donkey. I love the way he's dragging the University through the mud for being a party school and a bad influence on him. I'm sure his teammates are thrilled with being brought up too.

He shown his character again... a self-serving egotistical moron. My only problem with KF, is that he didn't kick him off the team after his sophomore year. Good college player, but first class idiot.

^ Ha, not saying you are right or wrong, but can you imagine the poop storm that would have set off amongst the fanbase? (I recall everyone being pretty adamant that we "get DJK the damn ball!" during his time here)

I think he's unstable. No doubt the blowback is hurting him terribly - he is all about what people think of him. Anything could happen here - anything.

What impeccable timing for this meltdown. Right before the bowl game. I honestly think he's trying to create a distraction. You don't think all of this bullchit gets back to the players currently on the team? He's gonna regret opening up this can of worms.

I think he's unstable. No doubt the blowback is hurting him terribly - he is all about what people think of him. Anything could happen here - anything.

Yes. He is a solid gold narcissist. But are we insinuating that DJK is going to "shut the lights off?"

His timing has 100% to do with watching a TV show about another loser from Ohio. That is it. He isn't smart enough to plan it around the big basketball game, or the bowl game prep. He saw a show that made him feel like he was wronged, and he uses it to justify his opinions.
If a dude is wearing a tinfoil hat, and then watches Conspiracy theory, he will probably think the gov't really is coming for him too.

What impeccable timing for this meltdown. Right before the bowl game. I honestly think he's trying to create a distraction. You don't think all of this bullchit gets back to the players currently on the team? He's gonna regret opening up this can of worms.

Sort of a repeat of his senior season, yes?

His timing has 100% to do with watching a TV show about another loser from Ohio. That is it. He isn't smart enough to plan it around the big basketball game, or the bowl game prep. He saw a show that made him feel like he was wronged, and he uses it to justify his opinions.
If a dude is wearing a tinfoil hat, and then watches Conspiracy theory, he will probably think the gov't really is coming for him too.

Ahh, but of course. I keep forgetting about that 30:30 episode.

A few things that I'm wondering:

-What does Ricky Stanzi have to say about all of this!? No comment from him so far I'm assuming?

-DJK has to be checking out this board right? If so, take accountability for your own actions, brah. And quit being such a f'n loser! Kirk didn't put the pipe in your mouth or force you to live with a guy who was a major drug dealer.

-I'd love to hear what Kirk thinks. I'm sure we won't hear anything from him, but it'd be hilarious to actually see what's running through his head about this.

A few things that I'm wondering:

-What does Ricky Stanzi have to say about all of this!? No comment from him so far I'm assuming?

I don't see what this has to do with anything and I would not expect Stanzi to comment.

-DJK has to be checking out this board right? If so, take accountability for your own actions, brah. And quit being such a f'n loser! Kirk didn't put the pipe in your mouth or force you to live with a guy who was a major drug dealer.

He is enough of a self-centered jerk that he may lurk on Iowa message boards but nothing said here is going to change his mind, cause him to grow up or move forward. He is a narcissistic gnat.

-I'd love to hear what Kirk thinks. I'm sure we won't hear anything from him, but it'd be hilarious to actually see what's running through his head about this.

You'll never hear it and no need for Kirk to even address it. I somehow doubt he's even aware of it. Busy getting ready to beat the Tigers.

#geaux Hauks

I don't see what this has to do with anything and I would not expect Stanzi to comment.

Umm.. ok? He was only his QB for 3 seasons and Hawkeye nation has nothing but love for Stanzi, so I think at least a few would be interested on his take. People are interested in what other former players have been posting/tweeting (I don't see why posters would be capturing screen shots and posting them here if there wasn't an interest), but you "don't see what this has to do with anything". All right... whatever you say.

You'll never hear it and no need for Kirk to even address it. I somehow doubt he's even aware of it. Busy getting ready to beat the Tigers.

There's no way that Kirk hasn't heard about this. It's a complete **** storm. To think that he hasn't heard about it at all, is naive, in my opinion. He's more in-tune with the twitterverse, facebook, etc. world than you think. And to be clear, I'm not saying that I feel like Kirk should comment on it. I think it'd be hilarious to see what his thoughts are though, because he's probably so fed up with DJK that there would be some thoughts running through his head that are not characteristic of him.

Granted, he's what...24 or 25 by now. But where the hell are his parents? They should be trying to get a handle on this kid and help him get his life together.

Perhaps he won't even listen to them, which is pathetic. They gave the kid a new life. Obviously they didn't parent worth a ****, but they did give him a launching platform.

Apparently DJK is no longer a coach at Valley Forge Military Academy and College, contrary to what his Facebook page says:

Felts ‏@Zhawk44 13h
Derrell is no longer offensive coordinator at Valley Forge Military Academy. He was suspended at the end of the year.

Color me shocked.

Granted, he's what...24 or 25 by now. But where the hell are his parents? They should be trying to get a handle on this kid and help him get his life together.

Perhaps he won't even listen to them, which is pathetic. They gave the kid a new life. Obviously they didn't parent worth a ****, but they did give him a launching platform.

Or maybe they've had enough of his antics and behavior, and are no longer going to enable him. If so, good for them.

Apparently DJK is no longer a coach at Valley Forge Military Academy and College, contrary to what his Facebook page says:

Felts ‏@Zhawk44 13h
Derrell is no longer offensive coordinator at Valley Forge Military Academy. He was suspended at the end of the year.

Color me shocked.

Hmm the pattern continues to grow. Is he gonna write a book about that too? Or does he just add another chapter to this one? Somehow KF must have got him fired!

WHO's Keith Murphy: DJK's rants "modern-day version of scribbling on a bathroom stall."

"First of all, show me the book. It’s one thing to unleash a stream of sensational tweets, it’s another to actually write a book, find a publisher, and put potentially libelous claims in print. If Johnson-Koulianos does write a book, who among us won’t read it? Many will say they won’t, but no one texts while driving either."

MURPHY’S LAW: DJK Rants, We React | WHOTV.com

Re: Special Thanks to DJK...

And we fans love and appreciate Derrell!

No question Derrell will be very successful in life.

Would love to have you and Derrell tailgate with us fans and support the Hawks in 2011 and beyond. :)

Is he gonna win the lottery? Or are you talking about drug profits?

Re: DJK book titles

Self-pity is empowering: The secret to becoming President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.