The path forward

I think we had the same group of players the year before didn't we? I don't think anything changed. I agree it'd have been a waste to play one of them hardly at all like they would have been. And he was a prime canidate for it for the reasons you stated. It seemed like Fran wanted to play Nunge and Garza early their Freshman yrs to see what he had in them first. Next yr could be interesting.

I don't think it's a forgone conclusion that Cook leaves. We could have the same crowded front court again possibly. Something would have to give and who would transfer in that scenario between Nunge, Kreiner, and Pemsl is anyones guess.
What did change is we spread the graduating classes out a little bit more. Tyler will be leaving this year or next. Kriener next year. Garza and Pemsl in '21, Nunge in '22. But sure, there could be another potential logjam of bodies next year if Cook returns and there's no way Patrick could play the four. He would be three or redshirt.

What did change is we spread the graduating classes out a little bit more. Tyler will be leaving this year or next. Kriener next year. Garza and Pemsl in '21, Nunge in '22. But sure, there could be another potential logjam of bodies next year if Cook returns and there's no way Patrick could play the four. He would be three or redshirt.
Yeah that's probably the biggest thing that benefits in terms of the program anyway. PM probably should RS but with his Dad and Bro and all that him playing wouldn't surprise me either.

Moss has had less games in which he's disappeared compared to last year, if that means anything. Still way too many though.
True. But I think more could be done to enhance his offensive strengths. This offense doesn't run plays for specific players (other than the post) and I think it'd be good to spend a couple possessions getting him in a rhythm. Plus he just needs more minutes.

Latest posts