The Murray twins’ development?

When these guys committed, I was a little bummed, but the more I've seen of them, the more I think they both have some serious potential.
Agreed. Good size, good shooters it appears. Seem to be respectable athletically. I think their floor would be 3 and D type role players, and their ceilings would be I’m not sure what but imagine pretty darn good. They seem to be hard workers.

Agreed. Good size, good shooters it appears. Seem to be respectable athletically. I think their floor would be 3 and D type role players, and their ceilings would be I’m not sure what but imagine pretty darn good. They seem to be hard workers.
I think you boys are correct. Imagine a red shirt next year to develop more, maybe grow another inch, perform the newly mandated Garza off-season workouts, and where they will be as 23 (?) year old juniors. Thunder and lightning!

I can already see the camera focusing on proud papa Kenyon as the legacy story gets told during the Hawks 2nd Final Four in 3 or 4 years...

Their Dad Blue Collar Guy. Good talker.Tough Player..

wait wait wait wait wait....my mind is a little blown right now

Murray #25 is left handed and Murray #31 is right handed? That 's something that happens with identical twins?

The same is true of the Paulsons. It is called "mirror image twins." I believe that was also the case with Xamot and Tomax.

Unless Frank is extremely motivational, which he may very well be, Luka's improvement has way more to do with his personal drive than being coached to greatness.

I was a bit surprised about how the twins have bulked up. Last time I saw them, they were a few inches shorter and 15-20 pounds lighter. They look like B1G ready players now, at least physically.

Latest posts