The movie "Dont Look Up"; Discussion for those who have watched; spoiler alerts

Can I ask you? Review all your family and friends that you know. Can you tell me how many people that you know have perished from COVID-19? If you have lost individuals, I am sorry. I'm not asking to bring pain to the surface.

The reason I ask is I've asked a few people I know including family and work. Most say they can't think of any. Now, I actually lost an individual in my unit I managed so all my co-workers can count that individual. I cannot think of any others but I can sure think of people who have had it that I didn't think would survive it when this started, including my parents.

Again, I'm not asking so the pain come to the surface for you, but can you state the number of individuals and honestly? Again, most I've asked this question to take a step back with the response....paraphrase "Wow, I really can't come up with anybody.".

My mother in law died "from the Germ" in 2022. She got her booster, blew hot for the Germ 9 days later, and the hospital put her on Remdesivir and she died about two months later from kidney failure likely brought on by the Remdesivir. This all happened in Japan where mask usage was 100%. My wife and father in law served a lawsuit on the hospital last week (the drug was administered against the wishes of the family and patient) and my wife is trying to get a full data set on Remdesivir. A glowing endorsement all around for masks, the vax and Remdesivir.

Watch this video: https://twitter.com/0rf/status/1660067082220838916?s=20

My mother in law died "from the Germ" in 2022. She got her booster, blew hot for the Germ 9 days later, and the hospital put her on Remdesivir and she died about two months later from kidney failure likely brought on by the Remdesivir. This all happened in Japan where mask usage was 100%. My wife and father in law served a lawsuit on the hospital last week (the drug was administered against the wishes of the family and patient) and my wife is trying to get a full data set on Remdesivir. A glowing endorsement all around for masks, the vax and Remdesivir.

Watch this video: https://twitter.com/0rf/status/1660067082220838916?s=20

Wow. No shit. Definitely a basis for a lawsuit. But the question is how effective will it be going against the government. Good luck to you all.

I don't know if this guy still has me on ignore, but in case he does can someone else reply to him and provide this video? Ask whether the information presented therein is factually correct and if there is any propaganda in it. Thanks.

Watching this video was sad and at the same time incredibly pathetic. Three years later and how have we improved the overall health of this nation? The government would say we improved it by adding the covid vaccine to a child/adolescent immunization schedule. Unreal

"Shut up and get your shot you ignorant little piece of trash." states the government w/ the herd of sheep followers walking closely behind shouting in unison.

Watching this video was sad and at the same time incredibly pathetic. Three years later and how have we improved the overall health of this nation? The government would say we improved it by adding the covid vaccine to a child/adolescent immunization schedule. Unreal

"Shut up and get your shot you ignorant little piece of trash." states the government w/ the herd of sheep followers walking closely behind shouting in unison.

It shouldn't be anywhere near the kids' schedule. They are not at risk and it has been conclusively proven not to stop transmission.

I'm a pureblood and got a lot of hate. Everyone I know in real life who got it and was trying to push it would say shit like "what do you think it's gonna turn you into a 5G tower?" To wit I would explain that there's no way to prove safety or efficacy in the 12 weeks that Pfizer tested that shit. The commonality among most sleeverollers that I know is that they are absolutely incapable of performing mathematics beyond simple arithmetic. When someone can't do math, they can never understand the premise of my argument, which was not based on safety or efficacy, it was based on the simple fact that I do not trust anyone who speaks in absolutes in such a fluid situation. The 95% efficacy claim was based on 170 data points taken over a 12 week period and that shit morphed into "if you get the vaccine you won't get COVID." It is fvcking insane to me that we had national policy for everyone including a mandate imposed by the Democrats to take it or lose your job under OSHA regulations.

I'm old enough to remember when Democrats would not take shit on TV at face value and had some level of distrust for corporations. Those days are long over. Their propensity to believe any sort of "credentialed propaganda" is absolutely terrifying. To hell with the health of the nation, the Germ made me really realize how critically I need to maintain my weight and vitamin D and zinc sources and since undertaking that regimen I cut weight and feel 15 years younger. The uncomfortable truth is that legacy media is entirely dependent on funding from government, politburos and big pharma to ever do actual investigative journalism ever again. The government, politburos and pharma companies want everyone to be depressed, scared, fat, and stupid. They're doing a helluva job.

It shouldn't be anywhere near the kids' schedule. They are not at risk and it has been conclusively proven not to stop transmission.

I'm a pureblood and got a lot of hate. Everyone I know in real life who got it and was trying to push it would say shit like "what do you think it's gonna turn you into a 5G tower?" To wit I would explain that there's no way to prove safety or efficacy in the 12 weeks that Pfizer tested that shit. The commonality among most sleeverollers that I know is that they are absolutely incapable of performing mathematics beyond simple arithmetic. When someone can't do math, they can never understand the premise of my argument, which was not based on safety or efficacy, it was based on the simple fact that I do not trust anyone who speaks in absolutes in such a fluid situation. The 95% efficacy claim was based on 170 data points taken over a 12 week period and that shit morphed into "if you get the vaccine you won't get COVID." It is fvcking insane to me that we had national policy for everyone including a mandate imposed by the Democrats to take it or lose your job under OSHA regulations.

I'm old enough to remember when Democrats would not take shit on TV at face value and had some level of distrust for corporations. Those days are long over. Their propensity to believe any sort of "credentialed propaganda" is absolutely terrifying. To hell with the health of the nation, the Germ made me really realize how critically I need to maintain my weight and vitamin D and zinc sources and since undertaking that regimen I cut weight and feel 15 years younger. The uncomfortable truth is that legacy media is entirely dependent on funding from government, politburos and big pharma to ever do actual investigative journalism ever again. The government, politburos and pharma companies want everyone to be depressed, scared, fat, and stupid. They're doing a helluva job.

Bingo.

This collection of posts is a great reminder to me to never, ever, get scientific information from Hawkeye Nation. Thank you.

Being healthy is the vaccine. My 16 y.o. has had it tested + three times in the past year, the last one a month ago (with symptoms), and ran a 16:58 5k this past weekend. Never took so much as an ibuprofen, just slept a lot for a couple days, drank a bunch of water and Gatorade, and took it easy.

Young people, especially those not sustained by Mountain Dew Code Red, Doritos, and Call of Duty are built to chew the virus up and spit it out. They're the last people who need a vaccine against a cold whether it works or not.

Being healthy is the vaccine. My 16 y.o. has had it tested + three times in the past year, the last one a month ago (with symptoms), and ran a 16:58 5k this past weekend. Never took so much as an ibuprofen, just slept a lot for a couple days, drank a bunch of water and Gatorade, and took it easy.

Young people, especially those not sustained by Mountain Dew Code Red, Doritos, and Call of Duty are built to chew the virus up and spit it out. They're the last people who need a vaccine against a cold whether it works or not.

OMG, you are literally attacking the fine folks at PepsiCo who sell Mountain Dew and Doritos and the fine folks at Microsoft who own the Call of Duty franchise. The best thing for kids is to put them on an IV drip of Mountain Dew so they don't have to get up when they're playing Call of Duty. Kids being outside and playing or participating in athletics just isn't safe, and if we save one life then it is mission accomplished.

Them not being able to do simple math is a problem. Another problem is they block out anyone who doesn't spew the crap they already believe (like Huck) so they never have a chance to realize when they are so blatantly wrong.

Damn, that was a good read and spot on.

OMG, you are literally attacking the fine folks at PepsiCo who sell Mountain Dew and Doritos and the fine folks at Microsoft who own the Call of Duty franchise. The best thing for kids is to put them on an IV drip of Mountain Dew so they don't have to get up when they're playing Call of Duty. Kids being outside and playing or participating in athletics just isn't safe, and if we save one life then it is mission accomplished.

Hell you might as well add a Foley to that.

Them not being able to do simple math is a problem. Another problem is they block out anyone who doesn't spew the crap they already believe (like Huck) so they never have a chance to realize when they are so blatantly wrong.

What the COVID really pointed out to me is how disturbing the people in our society are and the mere number of them. People are now avoid of critical thinking and decision making, now relying on someone (Big Gov) telling them what to do. We are not a land of freedom and choices anymore. The government is dictating how we live our lives.

What the COVID really pointed out to me is how disturbing the people in our society are and the mere number of them. People are now avoid of critical thinking and decision making, now relying on someone (Big Gov) telling them what to do. We are not a land of freedom and choices anymore. The government is dictating how we live our lives.
I used to laugh at the propaganda being so bad in North Korea that people believed Kim Jong Un had 11 hole in ones in his first time golfing. Now we aren't that far off from it.

I used to laugh at the propaganda being so bad in North Korea that people believed Kim Jong Un had 11 hole in ones in his first time golfing. Now we aren't that far off from it.
Yea, maybe not to that level yet, but it's slowly going that way over years. No better way to control the masses than to use the media. My dad believes everything that CNN says. It's pathetic, to be honest.

Dylan Mulvaney is a woman. Lizzo is perfectly healthy. If you don't get vaccinated you will die of COVID.

No one in North Korea actually believes that anecdote about Kim Jong Un. Tens of millions of Americans believe the three sentences I posted in the paragraph above. And the opinions in the first two sentences were implanted into the populace in the past handful of years.

Yea, maybe not to that level yet, but it's slowly going that way over years. No better way to control the masses than to use the media. My dad believes everything that CNN says. It's pathetic, to be honest.

CNN is the most trusted name in news! Don't you worry. Give it ten, maybe twenty years and we will have a disinformation board that will make the Ministry of Truth look downright great by comparison. It will be run by a totally non-fascist mix of corporations and the government and guys like your dad will think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Dylan Mulvaney is a woman. Lizzo is perfectly healthy. If you don't get vaccinated you will die of COVID.

No one in North Korea actually believes that anecdote about Kim Jong Un. Tens of millions of Americans believe the three sentences I posted in the paragraph above. And the opinions in the first two sentences were implanted into the populace in the past handful of years.
People in North Korea may or may not believe that one. But the media shields them so much from the outside world that they have no idea what's really going on. A few years ago I would have said America would never be like that. After Covid and Ukraine I wonder if we are already there. Musk buying Twitter hopefully slowed it down. But that's just sticking your finger in the hole in the dam.

So what's your best guess on what's behind the Trans movement?

Latest posts