The Middle Finger To That Wacky Coronavirus COVID-19 Game Thread

I thought I smelled something.
giphy.gif

The numbers given, yes. There could be a lot of reasons to what is going on. Just saying don't take any precautions. Your choice.

I still don't have an abundance of TP.
Honestly, I think the wife & I might've already had it. We had some minor coughing & sinus issues a little while ago.

TP Report:

Did our usual Saturday AM shopping, Wally World was picked clean, as was Menards, as was Aldi's, as was Blaine's Farm and Fleet. All the stores had 2X as many shoppers as usual- sensed a little panic shopping going on.....But at the local grocery store, they actually has some TP left, but were limiting it to "one paper product per person". Anyway, I was good w/that, while not in panic mode, we were down to half a package at home, and there are just some things it is difficult to scrimp on. Anyway, some lady grabbed her Charmin, then gave her 8 year old kid $10 and a 9 roll pack, and said, I need your Daddy, he is probably at the beer coolers.........."

People are gonna feel like idiots when the shelves are stocked next week and stores are giving it away at discount prices..........

TP Report:

Did our usual Saturday AM shopping, Wally World was picked clean, as was Menards, as was Aldi's, as was Blaine's Farm and Fleet. All the stores had 2X as many shoppers as usual- sensed a little panic shopping going on.....But at the local grocery store, they actually has some TP left, but were limiting it to "one paper product per person". Anyway, I was good w/that, while not in panic mode, we were down to half a package at home, and there are just some things it is difficult to scrimp on. Anyway, some lady grabbed her Charmin, then gave her 8 year old kid $10 and a 9 roll pack, and said, I need your Daddy, he is probably at the beer coolers.........."

People are gonna feel like idiots when the shelves are stocked next week and stores are giving it away at discount prices..........
All the people that would have congregated at sporting events are now congregating at the grocery stores. Wife and I ate at a local joint last night. The place was packed. The vast majority of people are not practicing social distancing. Somehow, 99.99% of us will survive.

Honestly, I think the wife & I might've already had it. We had some minor coughing & sinus issues a little while ago.

I had something a couple weeks ago. My one boy was sick and took him in and had Influenza-A. About a week later I had an illness that pretty much followed the same course, fever, headache, body aches some shortness of breath. I was tested but was not pos for Influenza-A. They told me prob another virus that is going to act similar to Influenza. No other tests. I actually had a temp higher than my boys.

I had a cough linger for about 1.5 weeks after with SOB on deep breath which would cause me to cough.

Ya gotta wonder. Maybe it was around all this time.

I had something a couple weeks ago. My one boy was sick and took him in and had Influenza-A. About a week later I had an illness that pretty much followed the same course, fever, headache, body aches some shortness of breath. I was tested but was not pos for Influenza-A. They told me prob another virus that is going to act similar to Influenza. No other tests. I actually had a temp higher than my boys.

I had a cough linger for about 1.5 weeks after with SOB on deep breath which would cause me to cough.

Ya gotta wonder. Maybe it was around all this time.
You may have had Walking Pneumonia. It was going around starting last November and a lot of people including myself had it. I thought it was a nasty cold, but it took about 3-4 weeks for it to go away. I know of five other people that had it. It lingered around for a long time.

You may have had Walking Pneumonia. It was going around starting last November and a lot of people including myself had it. I thought it was a nasty cold, but it took about 3-4 weeks for it to go away. I know of five other people that had it. It lingered around for a long time.

My lungs were pretty clear though so prob was not either of the two. But ya wonder. I sure would cough shit up, especially in the morning after lying flat all night. It'd take a good couple hours in the morning of hacking crud up here and there.

My lungs were pretty clear though so prob was not either of the two. But ya wonder. I sure would cough shit up, especially in the morning after lying flat all night. It'd take a good couple hours in the morning of hacking crud up here and there.
When I had that Pneumonia it started out as watery eyes and sneezing like crazy. It was weird because I never had a sore throat but I kept coughing a lot. Then I became very congested and runny nose. I was constantly blowing my nose and hacking up flem. I was also very tired at times. I never had a fever or body aches. A neighbor had the same symptoms and he went to a doctor and the doc told him he had Pneumonia.

So the one positive to come out of this is all the trolls must have gotten infected because I haven't seen them around. Even Clinton disappeared.

Man, I forgot about these! LOL. One can literally go the bathroom now without touching a damn thing but his Johnson. Seriously, are we doing more harm than good not letting our bodies get exposed to multiple germs? People used those above an survived.
The only ones who didn't survive were the ones who hung themselves with those damn things.

TP Report:

Everyone is talking about hoarding TP and cleaning supplies. But alcohol sales are really going to skyrocket the next few weeks.

You really should stop making posts suggesting that this is much ado about nothing. You just put the numbers out there: the mortality rate for COVID-19 is 100x higher than H1N1. Evidence suggests it will spread similarly, so it is likely that it will match the 60 million with H1N1 over the next 12 months, but kill 10-100x more people (if we just treat it like the regular flu).

Last edited:
JOHNSTON, Iowa (KWWL) - Governor Reynolds says there are now 18 COVID-19 cases in eastern Iowa.

In a press conference Gov. Reynolds stated the Iowa Department of Public Health has identified an 18th Iowan with COVID-19. The patient is aged 61 to 80, and is a resident of Dallas County.

Gov. Reynolds disclosed the patient received the virus through community spread, the first of its kind. Gov. Reynolds also stated there's no reason to shut down all schools in the state of Iowa, but will be taken by a case by case basis.

17 of the 18 current cases are travel related. Governor Reynolds said in a press conference on Friday, fifteen of the cases are linked to Iowans through a cruise in Egypt.

Johnson County has 14 of the individuals, while another linked to the Egyptian cruise lives in Carroll County.

Also, a Pottawattamie County resident tested positive for COVID-19.

Latest posts