*THE Iowa Hawkeyes vs Ohio $tate Buckeyes Official Game Thread*

We will hear all about it when TK updates it into the Locure thread.

200.gif

Those 4-5 threes at the end of the shot clocks, contested...those were killers.

Combine that with Ahrens or whatever going enfuego and Cook being a no show turnover machine....a 6 point play flagrant...and 2 techs....

And...24 freethrows by OSU....

And... Good God....I dont know... just crap.

So Cook should have sat a few games for his T last year, Pemsl for his T this year, or Garza for his T this year as well. Grow up and open your eyes. Also you won't see me defending Fran on this site, but lay off the players, there isn't a need for it. He isn't the first Iowa to get a T, and he won't be the last.
You don’t get it. Coaches sons are to be held to a higher standard. Especially when he draws a technical, isn’t a high producer, complaining about every call, plays a ton of minutes, and mysteriously the program can’t recruit a point guard for several yrs and lose the one true point they had in the off season

He looks tired to me...lots of lazy passes, shots, etc. I thought the lazy pass to Baer leading to the Flagrant 1 was the turning point. I said to my wife at the time I think the game just got away from us.
I was screaming two weeks ago to stop playing him 36-37 minutes a night.

Kriener deserved more minutes tonight. He could have had his Ahrens night and maybe gone off for twenty or more.

Maybe Indiana will have their Ohio State moment tonight against Bucky.

Or would a badger loss just add further insult to injury?

Uh, wow. Iowa coach Fran McCaffrey was just screaming at an official walking down a hallway of Value City Arena. "You cheating motherfucker! You're a fucking disgrace!"

There is no way this is true? This would warrant a suspension possibly multiple games

Who's going to suspend him? It's not like hes a racist

I was a huge Fran defender. And I honestly think he’s as good of a coach Iowa can get in todays college basketball scene. But the dolph thing and then this after the game antics... some sort of discipline is greatly needed

I felt like the entire game we were lacking Dolphin.....We were not meant to win that game and the refs were going to make sure of it! With the shots made by Ohio State I don't think we could have won, but how were the refs to know that? I'm sick and tired of teams being draped all over us and no call, then we breathe too hard in their general direction and it's a foul. ...... The anger sharks are still swimming.

Was at baseball practice and just now saw the score.

What happened, total shit show or not as bad as it looked?

I felt like the entire game we were lacking Dolphin.....We were not meant to win that game and the refs were going to make sure of it! With the shots made by Ohio State I don't think we could have won, but how were the refs to know that? I'm sick and tired of teams being draped all over us and no call, then we breathe too hard in their general direction and it's a foul. ...... The anger sharks are still swimming.
jbo getting mugged all night, no calls