*THE Iowa Hawkeyes vs Ohio $tate Buckeyes Official Game Thread*

Was at baseball practice and just now saw the score.

What happened, total shit show or not as bad as it looked?

giphy.gif

I hope we haven’t been looking at fools gold all season.
With all the down-to-the-wire games against not very good teams, it’s almost starting to look like it. There’s only about 5 or 6 points between us being where we’re at now, and where Illinois is.

With all the down-to-the-wire games against not very good teams, it’s almost starting to look like it. There’s only about 5 or 6 points between us being where we’re at now, and where Illinois is.
I've made that point all winter. Just how subtle the difference can be. And why it's important to win your share of close games.

Well, Greg Gard did what Fran wouldn't. He called a time out when he sensed a run coming. And now Wisconsin, who could have been down ten or twelve going into the locker room, is down four.

I hope we haven’t been looking at fools gold all season.

Come on BigD. You haven't thought for a second that this team was better than average this year. Don't start acting like you were duped now.

This team isn't fools gold. It was a team that really needed to make the tournament and they locked themselves in with 4 games to go.

We broke a white board tonight. Ball got away from a kid and at first I got kinda mad, but then I thought to myself, “Who the hell puts a white board on the baseline wall in a high school gym?”

It wasnt there in the 90s when I was in school.

Haven’t been out in three weeks. We have so much snow everywhere that it’s hard enough just to get on the lake let alone fish.
Prairie Du Chien, where I have many customer contacts, is an ice skating rink. The town, in general.

They're talking about bringing in National Guard troops to assist. Before Saturday's 1.5 inches of rain and Sundays solid freezup of everything they were already behind on snow removal, low on salt, etc.

Prairie Du Chien, where I have many customer contacts, is an ice skating rink. The town, in general.

They're talking about bringing in National Guard troops.
I have more than enough bluegill and crappie in the freezer to last me until open water. If you drive through NW Iowa anytime soon stop and I’ll send you home with some.

Who is this guy who quoted Fran’s outburst? Careful.
What does that have to do with anything?

If you’re implying the guy might not be telling the truth then come out and say so.

I follow his account and he’s anything but a shit stirrer.