*******The i-will-start-going-to-church-again if Iowa beats Debby GAME THREAD*******

Everyone in the building knows that Iowa wants to get Bohannon the ball there so WHY do you do exactly what the other team is expecting???

and for the 30th year in a row Iowa will be done by the first weekend of the tournament

God, I hate watching this team play. I actually didn't watch the first 35 minutes of the game, but when I saw Iowa was up 10 or so with a few minutes left, I figured I'd stop and watch. Big mistake. The final six minutes of this game are why this may be the most frustrating Iowa team I can recall. Absolutely maddening, impossible to watch. If Bohannon is not hitting miracle last-second treys, Iowa loses. The rest of the team has nothing. Every team is playing pressure defense on Iowa's guards because there is nothing Iowa can do about it. The guards don't have the athleticism to make teams pay. Iowa's big men are certainly not the answer, either. They are clumsy and prone to turnovers and bad shots.

Someone needs to ask Franimal why his teams all suffer from have late season collapse syndrome? I mean WTF?
Losses to
OSU
RU
WISC
NU
To close the season. That should have been 2-2 at worst. Just piss poor.

Iowa men choke to Nebraska
UNI men choke to Bradley
Spencer Lee loses the 125 Big 10 Wrestling title match

Please Iowa Women, win the Big 10 Championship tonight!!!!!!!!!

Lee lost?? Holy hell. I hate being an Iowa fan. We can't even win when we're the huge favorite.

Just boarding in Tampa...first check in of the game. Looks like another classic Iowa. No worries. 4 down, 2 to go.

Go Hawks. Here's to a win before November.
Ha! Possibly in both sports!:confused::rolleyes::mad:
F-Eyes!