The health of the people in our country

I have taken the Covid shots every single time they have been recommended by my Dr. And my Pharmacy. No side effects. No Covid, as far as I can tell. Also get the standard flu shot annually, throwback from my days working in schools. Not scared. Will continue my process. There you go…
If you're not scared, what's even the point of taking a shot? If I was going to take a covid shot, I would do it because I was scared. There's not really any other reasons to take it other than the fear of covid.

Dr Mean's mission is not about the covid vax or any vax for that matter. But you do you. i have not taken a flu shot in 30 years ever since it was my choice not to do so. And would never take the covid vax. But i'll do me. I understand my immune system and it's strong. I make the choice to keep myself healthy by eating healthy (for the most part), exercising, and not pumping a bunch of pharmaceuticals in my body. I don't need a Dr to help me w/ that. The overall health of our country is horrible and our reliant on pharmaceuticals and pushing pharmaceuticals as the answer to nearly every health issue is a huge problem.
It's interesting how strongly a lot of people feel about our healthcare system. Everyone has an opinion. It should be free. Government should run it. Government shouldn't run it. Everything costs too much. Why can't we be like Canada. Very rarely (until recently) does anyone mention that our shitty Healthcare system is 100% the result of the overall health of the country. Our Healthcare system isn't broke. Our health is.

It was the same thing with covid. Everyone arguing about stupid shit and ignoring the real problem. Trump didn't take it seriously. We didn't lock down enough. People won't social distance. People won't mask. We need herd immunity. Hurd immunity is a myth. No one wants to say more Americans are dying because Americans are unhealthy.

Thanks for making me aware Dr Means was on Rogan. I'll have to go take a listen. i don't listen to much of Rogan but will when he interviews people i'm interested in. Dr Means and what she's promoting i'm 1,000% on board with.
I go through phases listening to him. Sometimes I'll listen to one a month when it's someone I really want to hear and sometimes I'll listen to 3 a week for a few weeks straight. It can get redundant when you listen too much.

Latest posts