The Chutzbah Hawk

People think my last name is Jewish. The most famous person who shares mah last name was Jewish. Yet, lo and behold, I spent yesterday evening not in temple, but at the Celtic Highland games trying to get a kilt made out of mah family tartan.

Your last name is what, Lipschitz?

The flaw in your reasoning is your assumption that anyone gives two sharts what your last name is and would attempt to figure it out from your sizable clue.

And so Wesiman said unto Pharoah Ferentz "Let my carries GROW"! Thus Pharoah put him at the topeth of the depth chart...ith!

Which makes you wonder. How was this kid not getting any carries before Saturday. Why does it take two injuries to get Weisman on the field?

Must solve fiendishly clever clues. gasp gasp Dying to learn secret identity of message board super hero. Well, maybe not really.

I figured it out as soon as you poasted le clue. Can't figure out how it's Scottish, bince it's a German word.

I figured it out as soon as you poasted le clue. Can't figure out how it's Scottish, bince it's a German word.

Teh entire point I have been making in this thread is that one's last name is not always an indicator of one's ethnicity, case in point my Celtic *** with teh Jewish-German last name.

Teh entire point I have been making in this thread is that one's last name is not always an indicator of one's ethnicity, case in point my Celtic *** with teh Jewish-German last name.

Yah, I worded that last post pretty awfully. I shoulda said, "I see your point, Ghosto" and left it at that. I have le Monday Derps.

Latest posts