The Chutzbah Hawk

what%20is%20this.jpg

1. The frugal freight train
2. The Bus-Mitzvah

3. The white, walk-on running back, who is slow and will be exposed in B1G play, who is getting way too much attention because he looked pretty good against 1-AA UNI.

'the Frugal Freight Trian'...oh, I get it...Jews are cheap, right?! Nice. Any more negative stereotypes you can throw out there?

Doesn't take much for ****** bags to show their true colors, does it. Not only do you propagate a Jewish stereotype but you disparage the kid for being White. What difference does it make what his race is?

Do you long to feel superior to people, as your moniker indicates, to make up for your deep seeded insecurity? Or are you the arrogant verbose gum flapper type who thinks he's smart but is just condescending and unaware that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is. (rhetorical question).

'the Frugal Freight Trian'...oh, I get it...Jews are cheap, right?! Nice. Any more negative stereotypes you can throw out there?

Doesn't take much for ****** bags to show their true colors, does it. Not only do you propagate a Jewish stereotype but you disparage the kid for being White. What difference does it make what his race is?

Do you long to feel superior to people, as your moniker indicates, to make up for your deep seeded insecurity? Or are you the arrogant verbose gum flapper type who thinks he's smart but is just condescending and unaware that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is. (rhetorical question).

I actually agree with your core point, but man... take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard slowly...

I actually agree with your core point, but man... take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard slowly...

You may be right. Guys like 'TheOnePercent' live in a bubble and even hitting them with a verbal sledge-hammer does no good.

Latest posts