The Chutzbah Hawk

I love it how a thread that was based on cultural identification, quickly turned into one based on what Said would call "othering," and now has devolved into jokes about massacring people based on religious belief or lack thereof.

The Interwebs are awesome.

I love it how a thread that was based on cultural identification, quickly turned into one based on what Said would call "othering," and now has devolved into jokes about massacring people based on religious belief or lack thereof.

That Jewish god of the old testament did spend a lot of time smiting people.

The Interwebs are awesome.

Yeah, that's what we're joking about...

Since he hits like a TON OF BRICKS we should name him DOZER! easy to chant at the game and I wonder if we have found the best TB. Great combination with the others but looked as good as anyone this year. Might be hard to earn back their position if he has an exceptional game against W Mich.

the Golem

pithy and meaningful.

football-wiki will read: The story a golem that fell in love, and when rejected, became the violent monster seen on the football field. this golem grew, became increasingly violent, killing wantonly and spreading fear. eventually it showed signs of turning on its creator but his lost love consented just in time to save the life of Rabbi Fairentz.

And what should we call our president? Isn't this thread just a tad racist?

If Jewish people were an ethnic group, than you'd still be wrong, but your question would be accurate. Since Judaism is a religion, the correct question would be, "isn't this thread a bit anti-Semitic?"

Latest posts