The Chutzbah Hawk

u mad, xtian? u jelly?

People think my last name is Jewish. The most famous person who shares mah last name was Jewish. Yet, lo and behold, I spent yesterday evening not in temple, but at the Celtic Highland games trying to get a kilt made out of mah family tartan.

People think my last name is Jewish. The most famous person who shares mah last name was Jewish. Yet, lo and behold, I spent yesterday evening not in temple, but at the Celtic Highland games trying to get a kilt made out of mah family tartan.

Your last name is Einstein?

LOL throughout my life, many people have asked me if I'm of Irish descent. I must look like a big Mick, even though I'm Polish/German. Of course, it could also be because of my fondness for alcoholic beverages.
And everyone thinks my last name is Greek. Bince (I think) you know my last name, I'm sure you can see why.
But that's a "long A", btw.

LOL throughout my life, many people have asked me if I'm of Irish descent. I must look like a big Mick, even though I'm Polish/German. Of course, it could also be because of my fondness for alcoholic beverages.
And everyone thinks my last name is Greek. Bince (I think) you know my last name, I'm sure you can see why.
But that's a "long A", btw.

There's an A in your last name?

That's pretty ******* funny Ghost, because my name is Scottish yet, I'm tribe.

Let us not forget that Judaism is a religion, not a nationality.

It is not a dress, it is a tunic.

Scorp are you tribe, too?

Almost, by osmosis. I have many friends and family (on wifey's side) that are Tribespersons.
For instance, I have sat Shiva.

I'm atheist, but if ever there was an organized religion that I'd consider, it would be Judaism.
And Buddhism, of course.

Latest posts