The B1G Ten needs to suspend the PSU football program

Bad analogy but since you used it Germany was not allowed to be a single country anymore immediately after WWII and it was split into 2 countries for many years.

I am done discussing Penn State, but I have to correct you on your history there. It is not that Germany was "not allowed" to become a country. They were not being punished for their transgressions(they were punished after WWI), but the country was divided to represent the ideology of the countries occupying it. It is not like half the legends division in going to occupy half of State College, while the leaders occupies the other half.

Bad analogy but since you used it Germany was not allowed to be a single country anymore immediately after WWII and it was split into 2 countries for many years.

After all that has happened PSU does not deserve to be in the Big Ten and their football program should be suspended for a few years. I could care less if it is the NCAA or the Government that makes that call.

Regardless of what happens with the football program PSU will be financially ruined after all this.

lol

Latest posts