Tebow in your face SIX TIMES IN A ROW

I love God, and am happy for TT. But guys like BK make it easier to dislike both.

God isn't about rubbing it in anyone's face. Don't think Tebow is about that either.

Simmer down Brian...your crap is beyond old.

I love God, and am happy for TT. But guys like BK make it easier to dislike both.

God isn't about rubbing it in anyone's face. Don't think Tebow is about that either.

Simmer down Brian...your crap is beyond old.

I don't know. I bet God has a pretty sweet touchdown dance.

Today was a win/win for me. Tebow wins I'm happy. Bears win I'm happy. It's because I'm a huge idiot troll who uses this website to increase site "hits" and sell my crappy product.
Bears lose I'm not that unhappy because Bears chances at playoffs were minuscule at best w/ Hanie at the helm.

My Bears could use a good dose of Tim Tebow right now.

Tebow loves you Busabus. Unconditional love.

Tebow improves to 8-1 as a starter. I'm considering going to church more after today's events.

I pray for you VintageHawkeye.

Winning! Tebowing! Proofreading!

You can thank the brilliant Bears coaching staff and extremely high intelligence of Marion Barber for the win. The Bears up 10-0 with 6 minutes left decide to run 7 running plays in a row and gain a total of about 10 yards. They give the ball up and then go into a prevent defense the rest of the game allowing Tebow to cut it to 10-7 with 2 minutes left.

Then in what can only be described as the dumbest play I have ever seen Barber runs out of bounds to stop the clock when Denver has no timeouts. It blows my mind how these teams continue to find ways to hand Tebow the game.

EXACTLY.
The completely transparent phoniness is what bothers me the most. Total fraud. Snake oil salesman. Repulsive fat creep.

That is a WASTED post. You only have 80 or so left now. You need to string this out until the end of the year.

Today was a win/win for me. Tebow wins I'm happy. Bears win I'm happy. Bears lose I'm not that unhappy because Bears chances at playoffs were minuscule at best w/ Hanie at the helm.

My Bears could use a good dose of Tim Tebow right now.

Tebow loves you Busabus. Unconditional love.

If you cheered for Tim Tebow today, you aren't a Chicago Bears fan. Period. There's no gray area in the matter... or gray matter in a certain area of your head.

If you cheered for Tim Tebow today, you aren't a Chicago Bears fan. Period. There's no gray area in the matter... or gray matter in a certain area of your head.

When are you going to do some more video break downs? I've been anticipating them this year. Are you going to do those again this year? Ones like the one below?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uDUkz0F8nc&feature=channel_video_title"]Iowa MBB @ Purdue Preview/Prediction - YouTube[/ame]

I mean for Christ sakes... you even built a fort for one of these. That's dedication!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLHIeLfZE_U[/ame]

Last edited:
If we believe Tebow is being guided by the hand of God then one will assume sooner or later Satan is going to intervene and make him trip over his own shoelace one day. That is of course if you believe in divine intervention.

When are you going to do some more video break downs? I've been anticipating them this year. Are you going to do those again this year? Ones like the one below?

Iowa MBB @ Purdue Preview/Prediction - YouTube

I mean for Christ sakes... you even built a fort for one of these. That's dedication!

Iowa MBB vs Minnesota Preview - Prediction - YouTube

I put a poll up on Hawkeyenation if they wanted podcast, vlog, or written. Written won out, so that's what I am doing. I am no problem doing more vlogs, I enjoy them.

But enough about me, let's talk about you and how you are not a Bear fans. Because you aren't. Not if you cheered for Tebow today.

I put a poll up on Hawkeyenation if they wanted podcast, vlog, or written. Written won out, so that's what I am doing. I am no problem doing more vlogs, I enjoy them.

But enough about me, let's talk about you and how you are not a Bear fans. Because you aren't. Not if you cheered for Tebow today.

Fan police is out. Watch out.

His crush on Timmy took his Bears fan card away from him.

Fan police is out. Watch out.

Well? It's ridiculous to root for both teams at the same time. I root for ISU on all but a handful of calendar dates. You should be able to figure out who they're playing on those dates.

On top of that, BK has a LONG track record of tool-like behavior on this site, making it tougher to believe this is just some sort of slip-up on that front. He's just a tool.

Well? It's ridiculous to root for both teams at the same time. I root for ISU on all but a handful of calendar dates. You should be able to figure out who they're playing on those dates.

On top of that, BK has a LONG track record of tool-like behavior on this site, making it tougher to believe this is just some sort of slip-up on that front. He's just a tool.

Does being a tool pay?
It just has to......I tell ya....
I'm convinced he gets commission on toolness........

Latest posts