Tebow in your face SIX TIMES IN A ROW

Well played BK. Everybody took the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

291e9_ORIG-successful_troll.jpg

Well played BK. Everybody took the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

291e9_ORIG-successful_troll.jpg

Lol. This post is money, here. Truly lol.

Also, agree with stormin: That was a critical game for the Bears, and one they had wrapped up until they went into what I can only describe as the '7 deep' coverage. That was PATHETIC. Kid was hitting on 19% of his passes prior to that. Even if you like Tebow, ANY real Bears fan has got to be infuriated with that loss and the way it happened. I've shrugged it off, but would give 0% of the credit to Tebow, 20% of the credit to Denver's defense, 30% to Barber, and 50% to Lovie and staff for the prevent. This thread should not exist.

So you are telling me you cheered for Steele Janz when Iowa played ISU?

No?

Exactly.

There's only a small bit of wiggle room. For example, after my freshman year of college, I started dating the starting softball pitcher at my alma mater's rival school. When the two schools played, I still wanted my school to win the game, but I hoped my girlfriend pitched lights out (a 1-0 pitcher's duel being ideal).

So, unless BK is dating Tim Tebow (fantasies don't count :D), he's got no justification for rooting for him when he goes against the Bears (if he wants to be counted as a Bears fan).

There's only a small bit of wiggle room. For example, after my freshman year of college, I started dating the starting softball pitcher at my alma mater's rival school. When the two schools played, I still wanted my school to win the game, but I hoped my girlfriend pitched lights out (a 1-0 pitcher's duel being ideal).

So, unless BK is dating Tim Tebow (fantasies don't count :D), he's got no justification for rooting for him when he goes against the Bears (if he wants to be counted as a Bears fan).

You wanted your girlfriend to lose? When it comes for softball no one cares who you root for. Just an FYI

So you were the cool college guy dating a high school girl. Somehow I'm not surprised. We can't all be winners like Tebow.

There's only a small bit of wiggle room. For example, after my freshman year of college, I started dating the starting softball pitcher at my alma mater's rival school. When the two schools played, I still wanted my school to win the game, but I hoped my girlfriend pitched lights out (a 1-0 pitcher's duel being ideal). So, unless BK is dating Tim Tebow (fantasies don't count :D), he's got no justification for rooting for him when he goes against the Bears (if he wants to be counted as a Bears fan).
So you were the cool college guy dating a high school girl. Somehow I'm not surprised. We can't all be winners like Tebow.

As much as I dispise you TM put that on a tee and you hit a double. Nice diss sir.

You wanted your girlfriend to lose? When it comes for softball no one cares who you root for. Just an FYI

I didn't suggest that you actually care who I was rooting for in that instance. But it's the same principle. There's very little wiggle room, but there is a little.

As much as I dispise you TM put that on a tee and you hit a double. Nice diss sir.

I'll give him that one. But one year doesn't make a big difference lol.

I didn't suggest that you actually care who I was rooting for in that instance. But it's the same principle. There's very little wiggle room, but there is a little.
I'll give him that one. But one year doesn't make a big difference lol.

No judge here. Been there done that.

He's had a good string of luck in my opinion. I think a lot of it is mental on the account of the team facing Tebow. No one knows how to prepare for the option yet because no one runs it. Teams will figure it out. You can't run that offense in this league and be successful. The Broncos do have a fierce defense after all. I've seen middle school QBS with a better arm and accuracy.

Latest posts