Suggestions, issues, etc, post them here

There is an add avatar. Click on CPanel in upper right once logged in, and then over on left it says edit avatar

There is an add avatar. Click on CPanel in upper right once logged in, and then over on left it says edit avatar

This is all correct, but when I click on Edit Avatar, there's only 1 radio button on the following screen with "Do Not Use An Avatar" next to it. There is no option to Use an Avatar, or to assign one....

The blocking by some filtering services is because the new IP address is not classified yet in many of their databases. If a new site isn't classified, it's normally tagged as malicious.

everything looks good, tried to type in hawkeyenation.com in my address window and it was parked. did a google search and was able to get in. usually can get by without the www i guess it is needed? just tried it and got to the main page.

Not anything big, but somewhere maybe like a schedule/results page and a season individual/team stats page would be nice. I'm a big numbers guy and love to look at the box scores on the schedule page as well as cumulative statistics. Maybe that's just not in the plans for this site and that's not a big deal. Just a thought.

Edit: I missed the stat pack. My bad. Excellent stuff

Last edited:
Jon,

I am really excited about the new site. I hope that this site covers wrestling as much as the scout site did and hopefully more. I would love to see wrestling linked on the top of the front page where Football, Basketball and Hawkeye Recruiting are.

Definetly need a "Hot Chicks Thread" in the Off Topic forum, no nudies (for those at work) but hotties need their own thread.

would like to have more threads on a page in the forums. Looks like a limit of maybe 15 per page right now. Like to see more like 30 thread topics per page or something like that.

would like to have more threads on a page in the forums. Looks like a limit of maybe 15 per page right now. Like to see more like 30 thread topics per page or something like that.

I definitely agree with this. You'll have 6 pages of active threads come gameday.

I agree with the comment about the amount of white space. Seems a little stale. Some sort of background image or layer would look nice and give it more character.

I am a long time lurker on the previous site and am excited about the changes you have made. Thanks for all your hard work.

Here are a couple of my suggestions -

1) Recruiting has large appeal. Over the last couple years HN struggled with it. I suggest bringing Josh Clark back into the fold. (if he still has connections with the football team). Bring in people that have inside information on the recruiting front.

2) On a related note, bring in people who know the goings on of the Hawkeye teams. I love hearing inside information. Some posters on the old sites know things. DRietz, THawks, etc. I think that will draw lots of people to the site.

3) Have an area where people can go it find the latest news articles about the Hawkeyes. I don't have time to look at the CR gazette, Daily Iowan, DMR, etc to see if they have written a new story. You could offer it here.