Still can't finish

Didn't You just feel as the game went on that Wisconsin would win a close one in the end? Just Iowa Basketball

The Fran crowd willl chime in saying how it's different tho.
Well, maybe outside of 2 mins remaining it is.
They will bring up the Pitt game, where Iowa tried to lose, but Pitt tried harder.

defense disappears at key times... plenty of bad shots being thrown up. familiar themes. Let's see where they go from here.

BTW, I was driving for a bit of the game. Dolph isn't great, but the backup was even less.... great. Somebody should tell him Garza's first name is Luka...not Luke.

defense disappears at key times... plenty of bad shots being thrown up. familiar themes. Let's see where they go from here.

BTW, I was driving for a bit of the game. Dolph isn't great, but the backup was even less.... great. Somebody should tell him Garza's first name is Luka...not Luke.

Ehh.. defense was good enough for the most part... someone has to make fucking shots.

Shit gets old. Shooting a basketball is not as hard as we make it.

Game coulda gone either way the Badgers just hit some monster 3s when they needed them the most. Iowa had an 8 point lead and then didn't score for 5 straight minutes .

Didn't You just feel as the game went on that Wisconsin would win a close one in the end? Just Iowa Basketball
Wisconsin was starting to really dig in around the five, six minute mark.

Defenders were navigating screens properly, rotation was flawless, we were sideways and settling.

That play Davison made to deflect post entry to Garza was epic.

Davison, Iverson, and Pritzl were frequently defending Cook amd Garza in the post and holding their own.

We had two breakdowns that stick out.
1) Dailey forgets were in man, doesn't get around screen, Trice hits three at shot clock expiration.

2) Wiescamp doubles post, Pritzl hits three.

I don't think Iowa lost, Wisconsin just imposed their will. Even if Bohannon hits that three and we go up four, I think Wisconsin still comes back.

They're used to winning games like that. We're still learning.

Latest posts