Steve Forbes

You couldn't be more wrong. He IS considered one of the best recruiters in the game and has been ranked as one of the top assistants in the country.

Ha, so Jones takes over for Pearl when he is suspended but Forbes is one of the best assistants in the country. I guess TN had the best staff in the country with two of the best assistants in the nation. That, or the third assistant was a Cornette.

Ha, so Jones takes over for Pearl when he is suspended but Forbes is one of the best assistants in the country. I guess TN had the best staff in the country with two of the best assistants in the nation. That, or the third assistant was a Cornette.

Tony took over because he had been with Pearl longer.

Hey I like Tony, don't need to play them against each other and no need to be such a smartass.

I'm not the one who did the assistant rankings, you can google them yourself. Jones was also ranked very high in a couple of them as well. They both do a great job.

It's the off season why not waste time talking about things that are not going to happen. Maybe the man in the moon will play center for Iowa next year.

Forbes was on the coaching staff that just got fired for breaking rules, then lying about the infractions. No thanks.

Completely agree. Seriously folks, Steve Forbes is never going to be on the Iowa staff. To think that Forbes has been clueless to everything going on at TN under Pearl is delusional. TN is and has been a rogue program for a long time and Forbes has been part of it. Hard to believe that the guy has been at home playing UNO with the kids while all this crap has been going down.

Fran's not going to fire or remove anyone on the staff. Let's say Sparew leaves to be a head coach at another program......

I'm not at liberty to give that info but it will be out shortly. One is an easy guess and the other will be a bit of a surprise if chosen.

LOfreakingL

Worf_faces_the_high_council.png

I'm not a big fan of anonymous smartasses on message boards. I suggest you stop speaking about things of which you have no idea what you're talking about.

You suggest? I too suggest. Or I will administer a punishment I cannot give tell now, but will be out shortly.

I'm not a big fan of anonymous smartasses on message boards. I suggest you stop speaking about things of which you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm not a big fan of anonymous people who pretend they have inside sources which they can't reveal. I expect to see Forbes on the sideline for a juco this winter.

I'm not a big fan of anonymous people who pretend they have inside sources which they can't reveal. I expect to see Forbes on the sideline for a juco this winter.

How am I "pretending" to have an inside source? Do you think it's at all possible that I know what I'm talking about? I went to almost half of their games this year, got back a few days ago from Charlotte for their first round games and haven't missed any of their NCAA tourney game in 6 yrs. I know Coach Forbes quite well, along with Tony Jones, Jason Shay and their families. If that makes me some sort of insider, so be it. I certainly don't think it makes me cool. If you don't want to read it or hear about it, move along to the next thread. It doesn't matter to me in the least bit.

Like I said earlier, he's going to land at either one of 2 schools. One as an assistant at a Big 12 school. However, not as an assistant at first until the dust settles with the NCAA. Or, he will end up at an IA JUCO.

That's what I know. If you are interested in it read it. If not, run along.

Dexter, your such a hardass man

Yeah, got my blood pressure up there a bit. Forgot that the internet wasn't serious business, calming down now.

I felt like Mr Furious in Mystery Men. Rage building, blood pressure rising!

How am I "pretending" to have an inside source? Do you think it's at all possible that I know what I'm talking about? I went to almost half of their games this year, got back a few days ago from Charlotte for their first round games and haven't missed any of their NCAA tourney game in 6 yrs. I know Coach Forbes quite well, along with Tony Jones, Jason Shay and their families. If that makes me some sort of insider, so be it. I certainly don't think it makes me cool. If you don't want to read it or hear about it, move along to the next thread. It doesn't matter to me in the least bit.

Like I said earlier, he's going to land at either one of 2 schools. One as an assistant at a Big 12 school. However, not as an assistant at first until the dust settles with the NCAA. Or, he will end up at an IA JUCO.

Ok, so again why can't you say who the schools are?

And despite the fact that he is a jet setting insider in a major program with coaches on his rolodex, he found the time to spend hours on another team's message board to chide me for behaving foolish.

Failing troll is failing.

And despite the fact that he is a jet setting insider in a major program with coaches on his rolodex, he found the time to spend hours on another team's message board to chide me for behaving foolish.

Failing troll is failing.

If you've added anything relevant to this discussion other than by a ******* please let me know.

I think somebody needs to look into the mirror when talking about trolls.

Latest posts