Stanzi Projected as Elite NFL QB? Read this

This was very interesting. True? who knows we will have to wait 4-5 years and see if Rick comes in after Peyton takes a hit and gets internal bleeding and he then leads them to the super bowl.(Colts are who I want to draft Rick)

His system is a joke.

Look at some of the top QBs per his system;

#5 Chad Pennington
#7 Mark Sanchez
#10 Byron Leftwich
#11 Alex Smith
#14 Tony Pike

Per his system ALL of those guys are guaranteed franchise (my word) QBs.

This guy is a joke, but that being said I do think that Stanzi Leadership and having his head on correctly will keep Stanzi in the league as a back up for several years.

His system is a joke.

Look at some of the top QBs per his system;

#5 Chad Pennington
#7 Mark Sanchez
#10 Byron Leftwich
#11 Alex Smith
#14 Tony Pike

Per his system ALL of those guys are guaranteed franchise (my word) QBs.

Did you read it?

I'm not ready to buy it yet, but looking at the list of "no red-flag" guys, this system has a pretty good track record. Only Leftwich and Pike don't belong on that list.

Someone has been drinking the kool-aid again! Step back from the pitcher and take a deep breath.

I was going to say kool-aid jokes are tired, old, and no longer funny, but then I have to ask myself, were they ever really funny to begin with?

I think it is pretty obvious that the Panthers should take Stanzi with the #1 pick of the draft.

Not only is he the Ameri-Stanzi (which, btw, is reason enough to make him the first pick), but he is also the next Tom Brady. He's going to win, dammit. He's gonna win for AMERICA!!!!!

Can't you picture it? A beautiful fall Sunday in North Carolina as the Panthers take the field. The crowd, all 5 or 6 of them, frantically waving their American flags and screaming "U.S.A....U.S.A...". Ah yeah - now that's some football!

I think some of you guys missed the point of the article. I would be interested to see the data over his three years instead of just his senior year. But this is two out of three years that Stanzi led an an above average offense in the Ferentz/ O'Keefe era. Were we satisfied with the offense's production late in the season, no but that wasn't all entirely on Stanzi either. The crazy thing is that when Stanzi goes in the top 3 rounds the team will be widely criticized, however he has favorable production, is NFL ready, and has ideal size for the NFL compared too many QBs drafted in the first three rounds. One of the most reliable metrics for QB success is experience in college. This is one reason I expect players like Newton to slide compared to 3 and 4 year starters to rise.

this guys system may be a joke, or it may be legit, but one thing it doesn't appear to be is biased based on who it is evaluating. This guy openly admits to being anti-bigten and as shocked as anyone about Stanzi so I guess we will see.

Now, the fact that I want to believe it 100% is purely biased and full of koolaid.

Latest posts