Stanzi needs to pick it up

There seemed to be some smoke out of KC last year that this was part of the reason Haley was removed. I think Pioli wanted his rookie to get a look and Haley refused adding fuel to the fire. I'm not sure that he couldn't have beaten Palko out.

I'm not sure that a lot of that smoke wasn't coming from Hawkeye fans. I just can't imagine a head coach refusing to play a quarterback that would give him a better chance of winning. Coaches generall, ya know, want to win.

I live here in St Joseph and have become a Chiefs fan by proximity. (From Cedar Rapids -Bears fan at heart).
I really became interested in the team when Moeaki and Stanzi were both drafted.
Last year there was actually some "local" excitement about Stanzi possibly stepping up and into the starting spot but word out of camp this year is that he has not looked great.
I'm just as bummed as anyone with this news.

Co Worker went out to camp last night and confirmed this truth.

I don't believe anyone here has equated Stanzi to Cam Newton or Andrew Luck ...he is however equatable to guys like Kyle Orton and Trent Edwards, which isn't the worst thing in the world.

http://www.kcrg.com/sports/local/A-Little-More-Hair-But-the-Same-Ricky-Stanzi-in-Chiefs-Training-Camp-165646966.html

stanzi will probably switch off first and second during the preseason according to Romeo.

good read about stanzi and Rob.

I live here in St Joseph and have become a Chiefs fan by proximity. (From Cedar Rapids -Bears fan at heart).
I really became interested in the team when Moeaki and Stanzi were both drafted.
Last year there was actually some "local" excitement about Stanzi possibly stepping up and into the starting spot but word out of camp this year is that he has not looked great.

I don't know what is NFL future will hold, but I know one thing. Your co-worker confirmed NOTHING by watching one practice. Cripes... :D

I have been reading quite the opposite that he has been doing pretty well. Good enough for them not to have a clear back up.

I have been reading quite the opposite that he has been doing pretty well. Good enough for them not to have a clear back up.

You should practice reading, apparently you aren't very good at it..his co-worker CONFIRMED IT!!! He went to a practice and everything. :)

You should practice reading, apparently you aren't very good at it..his co-worker CONFIRMED IT!!! He went to a practice and everything. :)

Haha, well if his co-worker saw that one practice, I am sure it is a microcosm of what is to come for his entire future. My apologies ;), I will read better next time!!

Crennel sounds like he picked Quinn’s name out of a hat. The race is still dead even, all depends on who impresses in the preseason.

Definitely a big night for our boy. Got my "Stanzi City Chiefs" shirt working today. Hope he can shut some of these locals up.

Stanzi is a poor man's Rex Grossman. He's never going to be a starter in the NFL. However, clip board holding does come with a pretty nice pay check these days.

Latest posts