Sounds like the NW game off

While Iowa and NW will obviously have input here, this is a league call.

These boys are young and have young legs and the schools are close. They will get to play 3 games in one week at some point. This isn't that complicated.

Northwestern has a game scheduled Saturday against Wisconsin, is that game in jeopardy of being canceled/postponed?

now it is starting to become super complicated. Iowa has basically 2 windows: January 31st and February 7th...if it can't happen then the game will not get played.
OK, I am not chalking up the home game w/NW as a win, but the potential was there- so what happens if Iowa (and perhaps others) are borderline first round byes in the BTT- is there a formula used during the seeding process that considers postponed games? Is percentage used, say for example one team is 15-5, Iowa is 14-5? If this came up last year, I do not recall it

OK, I am not chalking up the home game w/NW as a win, but the potential was there- so what happens if Iowa (and perhaps others) are borderline first round byes in the BTT- is there a formula used during the seeding process that considers postponed games? Is percentage used, say for example one team is 15-5, Iowa is 14-5? If this came up last year, I do not recall it
It's mid January. It will get rescheduled. And I hope it's a quick turnaround at noon after they've gone out to Rutgers or someplace and played triple OT.

When the Disassembly Hall incident took place it was late February, and they still found a way to get that in. And we had to go to Minnesota an a quick turnaround, or come from Minnesota on a quick turnaround. And that doesn't take into account that we were already in Bloomington when the incident happened.

Suffice to say we were at a major disadvantage. Maybe Indiana was trying to get back at us for the incident in the 90's when a pool chemical malfunction in Coralville forced the team to evacuate to hotel and they weren't allowed back in until four or five in the morning.

Holy shit some of you guys are making this out to be a big ass deal. It's not a goddamn conspiracy, they're not playing Wisconsin either.

Why don't you ask the players and coaches if postponing a single game is that big of a deal to them.

Jesus christ, people.

Holy shit some of you guys are making this out to be a big ass deal. It's not a goddamn conspiracy, they're not playing Wisconsin either.

Why don't you ask the players and coaches if postponing a single game is that big of a deal to them.

Jesus christ, people.
I've been firm that rescheduling a mid January game would be no problem, but it does kind of suck that they were going to recognize Chris and those plans can't be rescheduled.

I've been firm that rescheduling a mid January game would be no problem, but it does kind of suck that they were going to recognize Chris and those plans can't be rescheduled.
They can do it next year. What they should do, is honor Chris Street opening night next year and unveil the new logo on Carver's floor reading "CHRIS STREET COURT"

They can do it next year. What they should do, is honor Chris Street opening night next year and unveil the new logo on Carver's floor reading "CHRIS STREET COURT"
Works for me. And I think the building should have been named after the legend.

A small statue of Gable way over at that west entrance doesn't do justice.