Sounds like Lynch isn't coming

Nittany Lines ‏@nittanylines
@PatHarty I hear you, and it’s not anything you’re doing. BWI isn’t really the best “source” these days, but we’ll see what happens

Agree. Logistically this would be tough to pull off. But how hard is it for RB's to learn Iowa's playbook. 1. Off tackle left 2. Off tackle right 3. On pass plays hit anyone who gets past the O-line.[/QUOTE]

Giggle snort!

I'm more than happy with Garmon on board. Adding Lynch would have been nice but I'm excited to see what Greg can do.

I would think that transferring within the BIG has to be a factor as well since those ones would be playing their former team.

The transfers that I am aware of have all been outside of the BIG.

I would think that transferring within the BIG has to be a factor as well since those ones would be playing their former team.

One transferred to Michigan and another to Illinois already.

If he comes cool. If he don't hawks are right where they are now. I don't think he's the biggest lynchpin to this season so to speak.

Doesn't PSU fall off are schedule next year? So he would only have to face them twice.

24400980.jpg

When does Penn State start their practices? If he was going to stay, wouldn't he already be practicing with them (realizing of course, that he still has until the fifth to make a decision)?

We need to send 8 assistants to sit in a van outside his house.

Latest posts