So How big was Moss leaving?

I take that into consideration. I guess you are right and “all” of us are wrong.

In this case you are. If there was any hint of laziness or lack of effort Moss wouldn't be playing D1 basketball and he sure in the hell wouldn't be playing for Kansas.

I've seen JoBo on a number of occasions disengage defensively and nobody would ever dream of questioning his effort.

I’m sure you are also sticking with your Bohannon can’t play PG position.

On the defensive end, no, he's acceptable on the offensive side as he does have good passing abilities. But I'd rather see a quicker player running the point and JBo at the other guard position.

Why you bringing this up?

In this case you are. If there was any hint of laziness or lack of effort Moss wouldn't be playing D1 basketball and he sure in the hell wouldn't be playing for Kansas.

I've seen JoBo on a number of occasions disengage defensively and nobody would ever dream of questioning his effort.

The laziness and lack of effort is on a D1 scale. All D1 players try hard compared to random people, but there is still a spectrum on how hard they try compared to each other. He seemed at the lower end of the spectrum.

And people complain about Bohannon's effort quite a bit. I've blasted him bad for sulking after turnovers while the other team was running down the court and scoring.

On the defensive end, no, he's acceptable on the offensive side as he does have good passing abilities. But I'd rather see a quicker player running the point and JBo at the other guard position.

Why you bringing this up?

Bohannon is a damn good point guard on offense and he can guard whoever the coach wants him to on defense so that side of the court is irrelevant. If you're saying he shouldn't play point guard because he can't defend it, what you're really saying is he shouldn't be on the court at all because he can't defend point guards.

What I am hoping for next year is a completely healthy Jbo , heel spurs couple years back ( and if you havent had them you have no idea how they limit your movement because of the pain when you plant to move ) and last and this year the hip issues , we havent seen what this kid is capable of , defensively, because of health issues , my hat is off to this kid for playing the way he has while battling these health deals

What I am hoping for next year is a completely healthy Jbo , heel spurs couple years back ( and if you havent had them you have no idea how they limit your movement because of the pain when you plant to move ) and last and this year the hip issues , we havent seen what this kid is capable of , defensively, because of health issues , my hat is off to this kid for playing the way he has while battling these health deals

It's something that doesn't get contemplated much because people just assume he can't be quick because he hasn't shown it yet and because he's white, but maybe he does have the ability to be a good defender if he's healthy. The 2 injuries he's had are both horrible for lateral movement. He comes from an extremely athletic family so its entirely possible.

Actually thinking I have old man brain fade here , Planter Faciaitis , not heel spurs

Yep, I agree. I really didn’t expect a RS frosh to outperform a 4th year Jr, but that’s exactly how it’s playing out

Leistekow implied before the season started that CJF was why Moss transferred. I didn't believe it at the time but I'm starting to be believe it now.

Latest posts