Slightly OT - Giordano's

okeefe4prez

I have been advised that a Giordano's has opened at Jordan Crick Mall. Does anyone have reviews or is it so jam packed that no one can get in yet?

It's not located in the mall, but across Jordan Creek Parkway on the West side of the road. I have not been yet, but a buddy I work with said it was good. A little bit better than Wig & Pen Pizza, according to him.

Whenever I drive by, it is completely packed and I believe they're only open during dinner time and not for lunch yet. Going to wait until it dies down a little bit, then I'll report back.

It's not located in the mall, but across Jordan Creek Parkway on the West side of the road. I have not been yet, but a buddy I work with said it was good. A little bit better than Wig & Pen Pizza, according to him.

Whenever I drive by, it is completely packed and I believe they're only open during dinner time and not for lunch yet. Going to wait until it dies down a little bit, then I'll report back.

I get so screwed up when I have to drive around that freaking place. Everything looks the same.

Krist, I'm turning into my dad!

Yes, same company. I'm hopeful it will be just as good.

Yes, we have had some great pizza in Chicago. Always great to see a cubs game in the afternoon and back then take the kids for some great pizza and salad.

We went to a restaurant called Graziano's up by Skokie or there abouts back in the day, great brick oven pizza etc

Had it for lunch today and it was fantastic. Lou Malnati’s can not be topped; hopefully someday we will get one of those.

Meh, not as good as the original giordanos, of course for Des Moines it’s probably good. I love DSM, but not exactly a pizza hot spot.

Malnatis is amazing though.

The wife and I went yesterday. Glad we got there at 4:30, because by 5:00 the line went out the door and was still that busy when we left around 6:30. Just as good as I remember in the Chicago locations.

Latest posts