Slightly OT - Giordano's

I just read the DSM review.
What amateurs.
It's absolutely critical you leave your deep dish pizza UNCUT when getting it to go.
I cannot stress that enough.

And yeah, a small costing $21 is not the same as a small from Casey's, or wherever the hell else the locals buy their pizza.

A small at Giordano's goes a long way, and can feed 3 - 4.

The lines to get in were an hour wait sometimes but that will go away after novelty wears off.
Probably, but back when I lived on Ohio Street the freaking line at Giordano's or Lou's was always an hour minimum. However, I lived a couple blocks from Lou's and Giordano's in Evanston and Giordano's there never had a line and was rarely even half full. My guess is it's one of those things where when you realize you can go there whenever, it isn't as an attractive option. I would bet that the one in Neck Moines will be nuts to butts packed every Friday and Saturday night until at least January.

Probably, but back when I lived on Ohio Street the freaking line at Giordano's or Lou's was always an hour minimum. However, I lived a couple blocks from Lou's and Giordano's in Evanston and Giordano's there never had a line and was rarely even half full. My guess is it's one of those things where when you realize you can go there whenever, it isn't as an attractive option. I would bet that the one in Neck Moines will be nuts to butts packed every Friday and Saturday night until at least January.

I went to one in Chicago after a Cubs game and I think there were 5 or 6 tables filled.

Latest posts