Since no one else will the under 16 PSU thread

Do you remember, as an Iowa fan, that even in a loss...you could count on an Iowa to team to have the heart of lion, and fight with grit for everything...refusing to give up, taking pride in their toughness and effort?

This team is a bunch of quitters, soft, hideous...embarrassing...

The interesting thing about this game is when we started the game in man our defense was okay. Then Fran switched to zone and brought in the subs and all things went to hell. Fran just simply has no feel for the game.

Why do announcers keep talking about how good Iowa COULD be. We’re not and it’s so stupid. Are they forced to say this crap or do they just not have anything else. Do they turn to each after at each commercial break and say “F Iowa sucks. Do you have anything else to comment on because I’m running out of bullshit.”

Iowa is this bad, courtesy of FM.. Iowa isn’t this bad if they had guy who knows how to coach D and develops his players!!

Still PLENTY of time to come back. Fran knows how to motivate the guys and just needs to get to halftime so he can make a few adjustmerrrrrr........AHHHH...

Holy Shit!! I swear to GOD ClintonNickHawk just possessed my keyboard!

Latest posts