Since no one else will the under 16 PSU thread

Iowa is missing bunnies...because Penn State has intimidating bigs...who can defend.

Iowa does not his this...nor a PG... And we wonder about the outcome of the season?

This team is really really bad. I can’t recall watching a team at any level that got beaten like a drum this many times in one season.

This team just blows. Total incompetence. Looks like they’re not even a bottom of the BigTen caliber team.

Past game Barta..."Oh, and in addition to the change in the Fran contract I mentioned...I also signed him to 10 more years...guaranteed. I forgot to tell anyone. I was sick. Really like the way the team is heading."

Gary...the team is a laughingstock...are you aware of that? The fans are leaving in droves...are you aware of this?

Why do announcers keep talking about how good Iowa COULD be. We’re not and it’s so stupid. Are they forced to say this crap or do they just not have anything else. Do they turn to each after at each commercial break and say “F Iowa sucks. Do you have anything else to comment on because I’m running out of bullshit.”

Iowa’s defense is so bad it puts a ridiculous amount of pressure on our offense. On nights when our offense is off a bit, we are in big big trouble.

Fran has really earned that contract extension, hopefully Barta gives him another on once the season officially ends.

Latest posts