Since no one else will the under 16 PSU thread

Penn State schooling Iowa in BB...how things change...

You know your team and coach really suck...when announcers and opposing coaches make a point of telling everyone how great a coach you have..."Fran knows how to coach" "Fran has a history of winning" "Fran knows defense" "Back in the day on the east coach, he was White Magic...still has it"

Really...Frans team's are roadkill...give up 100 or more a game...other teams get off the throttle so he won't get fired...oh wait, that won't happen, my bad.

Bohannon could be as good as Lebron James, but if he’s not consistent (which he most definitely is not) he doesn’t help things.

Not at home, watching with friends.....

Sad, very sad.....

Interior D is pathetic.....

Missed a few bunnies, had at least 2 threes taken away

But we still would be behind by 10 or more

Oh well, never expected to win this one anyway, or at Ohio State and Mighigan

Alas

:cool:

Seriously how soft is this team though? How many times can you get dunked on with literally nobody giving a shit? Somebody needs to Bill Lambier somebody at least. But this team has no heart so they just let it happen.

True. But they have 47, so I'd say about every Hawkeye player is in that boat. The bad team defense boat.
This team might play the worst zone defense I have ever seen in college basketball. I watched a 15U team from some Christian based program from Arkansas, play zone defense against Team Penny, once. That's the only time I've ever seen a worse zone defense. That I can recall.

Seriously how soft is this team though? How many times can you get dunked on with literally nobody giving a shit? Somebody needs to Bill Lambier somebody at least. But this team has no heart so they just let it happen.
They're not mentally or physically tough. That's a poor combination in a P5 conference.

Penn St. just abusing us. Kinda saw this coming as they are very athletic and we play defense like....well we don't play defense. Very painful to watch.

Either this team is result tired or just incredibly unathletic. Bohannon and Pemsl look like they'd rather be at the Ped Mall while Fran is laughing his way to the bank. He is clueless on how to coach this team on defense. Screw this shit.

If I was Barta's boss...I would insist he do a 30-45 minute interview with fans after each game...live...he wouldn't be around long.

This is just pure helter skelter basketball. I wonder what our record would be this year if Fran was smart enough to slow down the pace.
The same.

Pace of the game has nothing to do with playing awful defense.

Latest posts