Since no one else will the under 16 PSU thread

Congrats! You just won the Huck Award for the dumbest post of the week! Keep up the good work!
giphy.gif

Probably not a good idea to call our players "pussies." Apology? This is why many on this site just laugh at or ignore your posts. I would ban you for this comment if I were a moderator.
I’m glad you aren’t a moderator, you get easily offended which is a testament to your mental toughness. Last I checked we live in a free country where people have a right to their opinion

That's pretty much an old school and demeaning comment. It's a basketball game and a basketball team. I'd rather watch the Hawks get smashed than you making such idiotic comments.

Yes the are bad and unathletic. They may or may not be able t put it together in a couple of years, but I doubt. Either way Fran is going to be here and wins will be tough. No reason to be a dick about it.
This team isn’t mentally tough or physically tough, not sure what team you have been watching? What he said is a true statement . Sometimes the truth hurts and people would rather bury their head in the sand

This team isn’t mentally tough or physically tough, not sure what team you have been watching? What he said is a true statement . Sometimes the truth hurts and people would rather bury their head in the sand

As a group they just dont have the ability. Garza and Pemsyl played really hard. They just dont have it. Pem should be D2 where he can play big. Garza cant jump snd isnt strong enough. Its like jv playing varsity.

I’m glad you aren’t a moderator, you get easily offended which is a testament to your mental toughness. Last I checked we live in a free country where people have a right to their opinion

I love it when clowns like you analyze someone's "mental toughness." Your total lack of attention to logic overwhelms your posts time and again. Do you and TK not realize that you are the laughing stock of this message board? Apparently not. BTW. Free speech comes with the responsibility to have a brain.

Free speech and right to their opinion has nothing to do with a privately owned message board. Nothing.

If it were my board then I wouldn’t allow it.
It’s not my board so ... whatever.

Apparently the owners of this board have little problem with someone calling this team pussies. So ... whatever.

I love it when clowns like you analyze someone's "mental toughness." Your total lack of attention to logic overwhelms your posts time and again. Do you and TK not realize that you are the laughing stock of this message board? Apparently not. BTW. Free speech comes with the responsibility to have a brain.
You continue to win your own award. Keep talking

You have to have some pretty bad reading comprehension to reply to my post with that. Try reading my post again and pay close attention to the word "the".
I read your post exactly how it was written. You said we can stop blaming Bohannon for THE bad defense. Nobody has blamed Bohannon for THE bad defense. If you can show me the posts blaming Bohannon for THE bad defense, I'll concede your point. But since you didn't quite an individual post for that nonsense, I have to assume your reading comprehension is suspect and in need of straightening out. As I'm positive nobody laid the blame of THE bad defense at Bohannon's feet. But rather HIS bad defense is what they were discussing.

Michigan State didn't play well at Indiana and coach wasn't happy. Said they didn't play tough. Could get bad quick.
Yep. That's one of the glaring differences between Izzo and Fran. Izzo calls a garbage effort - GARBAGE. He's not out at the post game PC sugar coating horrendous effort.

Ooooh. Huckleberry Finn just called me out.

I read your post exactly how it was written. You said we can stop blaming Bohannon for THE bad defense. Nobody has blamed Bohannon for THE bad defense. If you can show me the posts blaming Bohannon for THE bad defense, I'll concede your point. But since you didn't quite an individual post for that nonsense, I have to assume your reading comprehension is suspect and in need of straightening out. As I'm positive nobody laid the blame of THE bad defense at Bohannon's feet. But rather HIS bad defense is what they were discussing.

"Our defense sucks becasue Bohannon can't keep anyone in front of him" is all over this board.

Not on a message board IF the mods limit what you can say. First Amendment doesn't apply to posters on this site.

LTG

I disagree. I think it would help quite a bit to not have slow players trying to outrun faster players. Not sure how anyone could argue that.

Slowing it down on offense isn't going to change how many points per possession we give up. Not sure how anyone could argue that.

Slowing it down on offense isn't going to change how many points per possession we give up. Not sure how anyone could argue that.

Yes it would because we would limit fast breaks that happen from trying to go faster than our slow players can go. We run ourselves out of the gym.

Latest posts