Since no one else will the under 16 PSU thread

At this point Iowa needs to get a flagrant or two and show some nastiness. Cuz right now they’re looking like girly men getting molested on the floor.

Been waiting for it the entire game.....

Especially since giving Kriener that concussion at Carver

Man up and put a lion on the floor

I am really sick of getting embarrassed. Getting beat, OK. But looking like a joke on the floor is inexcusable. Even though I am not a big fan of firing coaches, since we really do not know what comes next, if Fran does not make a dramatic turnaround in the next two years, he has to be replaced. With a group of experienced coaches, there is no excuse for our horrible defense. It is not about scheme; they know well enough what to run. Its the coaching, stupid. If they cannot teach, they cannot expect the players to learn.

It is certainly depressing to see Rutgers, PSU, Nebr, beating up on us. Msu, Mich, Purdue, OSU, Indy, Yeah, they have tradition. But we at least have been competitive with the big dogs and even upset them at times. At least we beat WI two years in a row.

I am really sick of getting embarrassed. Getting beat, OK. But looking like a joke on the floor is inexcusable. Even though I am not a big fan of firing coaches, since we really do not know what comes next, if Fran does not make a dramatic turnaround in the next two years, he has to be replaced. With a group of experienced coaches, there is no excuse for our horrible defense. It is not about scheme; they know well enough what to run. Its the coaching, stupid. If they cannot teach, they cannot expect the players to learn.

It is certainly depressing to see Rutgers, PSU, Nebr, beating up on us. Msu, Mich, Purdue, OSU, Indy, Yeah, they have tradition. But we at least have been competitive with the big dogs and even upset them at times. At least we beat WI two years in a row.
You want to watch 2 more years of this????

It's not the loosing its they are not improving they make the same mistakes every game,
the second problem there is no pride .
How can this not be coaching?

Sheeeesh that was hard to watch and listen to. Come on BTN enough with the lousy noise and I don't blame you if you don't air Iowa basketball.

Wasn't nearly everyone talking about how "long" Iowa was as a team this year...tough to score on because they have the length to seal the passing lanes?

Or am I thinking of another team?

I’m out for the season.

I’ll check back for Big10 tourney to see if this team is playing in the men’s tourney or women’s tourney.

Wasn't nearly everyone talking about how "long" Iowa was as a team this year...tough to score on because they have the length to seal the passing lanes?

Or am I thinking of another team?

Lol yup that was the conventional thought. Who could have guessed that length means nothing when you have your thumbs jammed all the way up your butt?

One thing I like about hockey...something similar to 10-15 dunks in your face means...there is going to be a fight.

Iowa...a team of pussies...stand around like a goose hit in the head...like their coach.

That's pretty much an old school and demeaning comment. It's a basketball game and a basketball team. I'd rather watch the Hawks get smashed than you making such idiotic comments.

Yes the are bad and unathletic. They may or may not be able t put it together in a couple of years, but I doubt. Either way Fran is going to be here and wins will be tough. No reason to be a dick about it.

Lol yup that was the conventional thought. Who could have guessed that length means nothing when you have your thumbs jammed all the way up your butt?
Yep. Long arms don't do you any good when your hands are in your pockets.

You want to watch 2 more years of this????

No. I certainly do not. Right now I am holding on to the hope that with experience and the obvious need to improve on defense, Fran and the players will step up. I still think we have a good deal of talent on this team. And most important of all, we have a couple of pretty good players to add to the mix next year, and there is no way we are going to do the necessary payout until at least the third year. Gotta be realistic.

If you don't allow free flow dunking...by force...it stops.

Iowa invites such abuse and demeaning behavior because they are pussies.

I, personally, would be disappointed in myself if I allowed it in my face...it would stop.

Ok...take your win, we suck...but I am not going to allow you to diss me or the team...go for the dunks if you want...but you will regret it.

Latest posts