::sigh:: just thumb me down here

Yep. Your theory is way less gross than mine. What's MANBLA though?

Think it's meant to be be NAMBLA, a fictitious (I hope) group made famous by south park.

also, I don't typically play grammar nazi, but it is "a lot" unless you're meaning allot as in, setting aside an allotment

Think it's meant to be be NAMBLA, a fictitious (I hope) group made famous by south park.

also, I don't typically play grammar nazi, but it is "a lot" unless you're meaning allot as in, setting aside an allotment

I wondered if that's what he meant. Why do you hope it's fictitious? You hate Marlin Brando look alikes?

If that's supposed to be some sort of sexual joke it's stupid.... Fran is way out of my league.

I literally blew chunks of summer sausage onto my screen when I read this! And no, "blowing chunks of summer sausage" is not some sexual joke...I was having a little pre dinner warm up snack as I read your post.

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble of innocence, but I have to tell you NAMBLA is a real group with real people advocating for man-on-boy lovin'.

It cropped up on my Daily Show desk calendar maybe 8 or 9 yrs ago & I had to google it cuz I couldn't believe it was a real thing.

I literally blew chunks of summer sausage onto my screen when I read this! And no, "blowing chunks of summer sausage" is not some sexual joke...I was having a little pre dinner warm up snack as I read your post.
"Blowing chunks of summer sausage.........." Lol

I would feel bad for ruining your snack but it's hard to feel bad for a guy who eats better pre dinner snacks than I eat dinners.

IowaHOCKS23 has been spot on with some inside info, including Scherff, so cut him some slack. I would not be at all surprised if what he posted is close to the truth. It has to be frustrating to be lied to by certain coaches just to keep you around and then get no or little playing time.

The utilization of players is frankly ... mysterious. It would not be surprising at all to learn that there is some sort of insane caste system in place behind the walls at Fort Kinnick. All players are equal, but some are more equal than others. It's no secret; we see the results every Saturday, and have for some time.

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble of innocence, but I have to tell you NAMBLA is a real group with real people advocating for man-on-boy lovin'.

It cropped up on my Daily Show desk calendar maybe 8 or 9 yrs ago & I had to google it cuz I couldn't believe it was a real thing.

Oh that NAMBLA.

I was talking to someone today who said that players aren't in to the system, there are multiple playing that "just want to remain uninjured to make it out of the program". There will be some BIG names leaving, and a lot of it has to do with promises made, and not kept by a couple coaches.

The overall feeling is they want to win, but don't care whether they do or dont.

I didn't get any really solid commitment to "THE" problem, but some players are feeling like certain things are done in certain ways that prevent progress. Best players not playing for "insanely stupid minor things" in practice.

Parents of a couple players are making moves on behalf of their kids, talking to other schools. In one instance, despite the kids wishes.

like the title says, just throw your thumbs downs at me, but this is all very credible.

Next season will bring A LOT of new faces.

:-/

"It's all very credible"

Uh huh... sure... whatever you say. An anonymous poster citing anonymous sources
always oozes credibility. Seriously... anyone can make this crap up.

They can. But they can also share inside info they've been given. Lighten up, Chester.

Sure thing... some anonymous dude looking to be important with his alleged
inside info accuses players of intentionally dogging it on a public forum and we
should just lighten up.

This thread should be nuked. It's an insult to a bunch of hard working guys trying to do their best.

Sure thing... some anonymous dude looking to be important with his alleged
inside info accuses players of intentionally dogging it on a public forum and we
should just lighten up.

This thread should be nuked. It's an insult to a bunch of hard working guys trying to do their best.

As I suggested earlier, HOCKS23 has some street cred based on his past postings. Diesel must agree or otherwise he would have closed the thread and likely banned him.

I have no idea if the inside info. is credible or not. I don't have anything that would cause me to question the op. I'd prefer not knowing right now. I'm struggling with my thoughts on this years team. I don't need to add next years concerns just yet.

"It's all very credible"

Uh huh... sure... whatever you say. An anonymous poster citing anonymous sources
always oozes credibility. Seriously... anyone can make this crap up.

I haven't talked with him about this, but I will say this; I know who he is, I have spoken with him face to face, which I can't say for 99.9% of the people on here. He also shed some light on his background when I spoke with him a few weeks back. So to me, he's not just some screen name, like BlindDogScooter ;)

That said, transfer stuff is so fluid. Things can change. But it doesn't surprise me in the least to hear that some people are unhappy right now.

As for CJ, I felt in the spring that he was just being placated with the talk of playing both. We'll see what happens.

If I had 1$ for each poster who cuts loose on this forum with..."I have an inside source who told me..." I would be moderately wealthy. If then, I had to give up that 1$ for every post that was inaccurate, I would probably be in the hole.

Here is an idea: Ol' 23, have the balls to come back about October 1 of 2015 and tell us all how good your information was at this point in 2014. I would not bet a plug nickel that you will do so, but at least I am giving you an opportunity to be a real hero. Take it and run...

Just so you will know, after the Maryland game, I rode on a shuttle to a restaurant with Jake Dusey's dad and the mom and dad of our place kicker, Marshall. I did not hear one tidbit of inside information, other than the meal they had at the restaurant was really good. I kind of figure that any thing in addition to that would none of my GD business.

I really don't understand the vitriol over stuff like this. Sure, time was where I was less than enthusiastic about it, but I have evolved. As long as people aren't tossing out actionable allegations, take stuff or leave it.

Would it really surprise anyone if there is a mass exodus at the end of this season? There appear to be several players getting playing time that don't measure up to high D-1 standards. The players backing them up cannot help but wonder why they don't get their share of the playing time.

We are all here for more info. If you dont want to buy what hocks23 is selling then dont. He was right about things in the past.

I haven't talked with him about this, but I will say this; I know who he is, I have spoken with him face to face, which I can't say for 99.9% of the people on here. He also shed some light on his background when I spoke with him a few weeks back. So to me, he's not just some screen name, like BlindDogScooter ;)

That said, transfer stuff is so fluid. Things can change. But it doesn't surprise me in the least to hear that some people are unhappy right now.

As for CJ, I felt in the spring that he was just being placated with the talk of playing both. We'll see what happens.

Interesting comments... so you've met him and know who he is. I note that you said nothing
regarding the credibility of his accusations.

Latest posts