::sigh:: just thumb me down here

Beathard was asked if he was thinking about transferring after this year and he said he's just focused on this year.......

It is easy to speculate other players are going to leave too. Anyone can throw out a blank statement and take credit before the news is official. Throw some names out before it happens to get street cred.

It is easy to speculate other players are going to leave too. Anyone can throw out a blank statement and take credit before the news is official. Throw some names out before it happens to get street cred.

I did throw some out.. On email.. Not blasting players out like that. Sorry.

With all due respect, if you have a scource you never name it or you lose it, and possibley harm it

This..

I know it's frustrating, but it's the best (not necessarily right) way to play middle man.

No Hocks its the right thing. You never ever do something that could hurt one of these kids. Just so one of us old fans can get the scoop, and you are getting close to edge. Dont worry about what anyone on here says except Jon.

Latest posts