Should the Cy-Hawk football rivalry continue?

Im all for the CyHawk series. My first ever game I attended driving up from TN was the CyHawk game, and it didnt dissapoint at all. The excitement and passion from the state being divided in this rilvary game, is what makes college football Saturdays Awesome!! Go Hawks!

On the plus side it keeps money in the state. Gives the poor Clowns something to look forward too. Though it has been more competitive than it should have been in the last 15 years or so. It's a frustrating to lose to Iowa State even if it's only once every 3 years. I would rather see the game every other year or every 5th year. But it is THE game in September. And it's doubtful there is any opponent could bring out the emotions we get at the Iowa, Iowa State game.

Would anybody who likes this game feel differently if it had resulted last year in another 11-1 season? I think that would have killed it for sure.

Would anybody who likes this game feel differently if it had resulted last year in another 11-1 season? I think that would have killed it for sure.

On the one hand, I see that point. But, other than Hawknick and a hindsighter or two, NOBODY saw 9-3 or better last year...until mid-November, anyway.

It is always a fabulous win and a heart-breaking loss. Last year's fourth-quarter rally behind CJ was exhilarating. I say the rivalry must continue

I understand playing Iowa State. What I do not understand is playing UNI. That is a true no-win situation. You get no credit for a win and a loss can certainly ruin a season. Get those bums off of the schedule NOW.

I'd be ok with 1 creampuff game to start the season, a 2nd creampuff in ISU for the 2nd game and a good FBS for our 3rd ooc game.

I understand playing Iowa State. What I do not understand is playing UNI. That is a true no-win situation. You get no credit for a win and a loss can certainly ruin a season. Get those bums off of the schedule NOW.
Then I'd say you don't like the ndsu game either. I wish they would clear out all the trash and that includes the clowns!

Latest posts