Should Ia State switch conferences

It is true that the only football teams that they can compete with of late are Iowa, FCS and MAC schools... But they have been in that conference since its inception. Iowa would be a two or three win team right now if playing ISU's slate.

It is true that the only football teams that they can compete with of late are Iowa, FCS and MAC schools... But they have been in that conference since its inception. Iowa would be a two or three win team right now if playing ISU's slate.

And this is your stereotypical ISU fan right here...

I could care less about ISU and the fact that we discuss ISU on our forum encourages their delusional fans that we care about their predicament and continues their idiocy. I might feel differently if I lived in Iowa and had to have interaction with their fans, fortunately that isn't the case. Go Hawks and I don't care about ISU.

"I just stopped in this thread to tell you all that I don't care what you're talking about! Nanni nanni boo boo!"

Lol!

il_570xN.263907086.jpg

Jealousy of others' success doesn't become you.

They have been in that conference since its inception and they are as woefully inept as ever. Great point.

Hey, I didn't go to either school. I have relatives who have played for both. I'm just calling it from the outside like I see it. I want both schools to win. I want Iowa to win the national championship as much as anyone else on this site. But you have to be realistic at the same time.

Hey, I didn't go to either school. I have relatives who have played for both. I'm just calling it from the outside like I see it. I want both schools to win. I want Iowa to win the national championship as much as anyone else on this site. But you have to be realistic at the same time.

You're the same guy who said ISU > Nebraska in recent years. Do you comprehend how insane that is? You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. If you have relatives who actually played for ISU and/or Iowa then ask them for some football advise before you post.

LOL, before the season Clown fans were telling us ISU would be 5-0 as the schedule was easy.....UNI, ISU, Toledo, Kansas and Tech are all FOR SURE 100% wins for Iowa. TCU beat Minny by 7, so I'm sure Iowa would throttle them at home, and with the weather the way it was at Baylor, and the fact that a turd team like ISU could outplay them in the 2nd half, Iowa would have ground and pound and destroyed them.

Iowa is EASILY 7-0 with ISU schedule.

The truth hurts, I suppose. Carry on. Interesting how the folks who actually play in these games don't talk this way.

LOL, are you trolling CyClown fantasies when they have threads claiming they would compete and even win the B1G?

Baylor, TCU, Oklahoma, Okie St. are all going to play in the same round robin Big12 that the Clowns are. They are not going to have any problem going 7-2, 8-1 or 9-0 in that turd of a conference. Pretending that Iowa is on the same level with da Clowns and would win only 1 big12 games is what is delusional......I mean seriously be realistic.

The truth hurts, I suppose. Carry on. Interesting how the folks who actually play in these games don't talk this way.

The truth does hurt. That's why you're here. To try to make yourself feel better about that miserable burning turd of a football program going on in Ames right now.

Should Ia State switch conferences? That is for ISU to answer.

Could they? Yes Would they? No Why? Not as long as the Big 12 dollars roll in.

I do think that ISU has real disadvantages being a member of the Big 12 It always been that way even when it was a member of the Big 8. Right now the money from the Big 12 membership takes precedent over any alternatives that it might want to pursue. Would it be wrong to state that ISU is putting the financing of its athletic department ahead of recognizing its limitations as a Big 12 member?

Maybe Oklahoma and Texas will help them find an answer.

...and there it is...in all its glory.

Just take Big State, Kansas, Purdont, Rutgers, Vanderbilt, idaho, New Mexico State, etc and put them in their own special conference and give the winner the thrifty car bowl and call it a day. We will all just smile and congratulate them and ignore. Just like we do now with catsup and musturd.

I'd like this opportunity to call you a bold face liar. You're and isu fan. Own it.

100% correct, the truth does hurt...if you're an isu fan that doesn't win that one game that allows you to have any hope whatsoever.

Really, the players don't get on a fan message board and talk trash? Really? Are you sure? Hey guys, we landed on the moon!

You're fun.

Latest posts