Seth Tuttle

Just in case you check this thread before the Washpun thread:

Fairfax, now that UNI >>>> ISU in the AP poll, I say you roll your troll on over to your homies at CyClownfantasies. I have a few troll suggestions for you:

1) Lecture them how Tuttle >>> McKay, and that Freddie should have recruited him
2) Explain to them that Washpun is the greatest guard in the state, and makes Morris look like a b!tch
3) Let them know that UNI would finish 2nd in the Big12, as they are ranked higher than every team in the Big12 not named Kansas.

Those are just off the top of my head, I'm sure my fellow Hawk fans could come up with some good trolls for you to hit them Clown fans up with.

Here is a list of the 10 semi-finalists for The Naismith Award:

Player
School
Class
Pos.
Conference
Willie Cauley-Stein
Kentucky
Jr.
F
SEC
Jerian Grant
Notre Dame
Sr.
G
ACC
Frank Kaminsky
Wisconsin
Sr.
F
Big 10
Jahlil Okafor
Duke
Fr.
C
ACC
Kevin Pangos
Gonzaga
Sr.
G
West Coast
Cameron Payne
Murray State
Soph.
G
Ohio Valley
D'Angelo Russell
Ohio State
Fr.
G
Big 10
Seth Tuttle
Northern Iowa
Sr.
F
Missouri Valley
Kyle Wiltjer
Gonzaga
Jr.
F
West Coast
Delon Wright
Utah
Sr.
G
Pac 12

Hey fairfax, congrats on Tuttle being named all juco player of the year I'm glad you're getting your fix. Why didn't you bring up the article in USA Today about UNI and ISU being likely losers in round one. I guess that doesn't give you your fix. Congrats though on Tuttle getting the poy for the extended high school conference.

PlayerSchoolClassPos.Conference
Willie Cauley-SteinKentuckyJr.FSEC
Jerian GrantNotre DameSr.GACC
Frank KaminskyWisconsinSr.FBig 10
Jahlil OkaforDukeFr.CACC
Kevin PangosGonzagaSr.GWest Coast
Cameron PayneMurray StateSoph.GOhio Valley
D'Angelo RussellOhio StateFr.GBig 10
Seth TuttleNorthern IowaSr.FMissouri Valley
Kyle WiltjerGonzagaJr.FWest Coast
Delon WrightUtahSr.GPac 12

You must be really proud, Mrs. Tuttle

Put Seth Tuttle's stats right next to Frank Kaminsky's and laugh for hours. Then realize one plays in the MVC and the other plays in the big ten and laugh for a few more hours.

Adding Seth Tuttle to this list seems like the committee said "oh sh*t we need to toss in a few mid majors so their fans dont get mad at us "

PlayerSchoolClassPos.Conference
Willie Cauley-SteinKentuckyJr.FSEC
Jerian GrantNotre DameSr.GACC
Frank KaminskyWisconsinSr.FBig 10
Jahlil OkaforDukeFr.CACC
Kevin PangosGonzagaSr.GWest Coast
Cameron PayneMurray StateSoph.GOhio Valley
D'Angelo RussellOhio StateFr.GBig 10
Seth TuttleNorthern IowaSr.FMissouri Valley
Kyle WiltjerGonzagaJr.FWest Coast
Delon WrightUtahSr.GPac 12

Troll on!

Tuttle is legit. He would play for any team in the country, good size, can shoot it, can bang down low, gets to the line, good passer. The guys around him are nothing special, but Tuttle deserves to be on that list this year.

I found this interesting:

Seth Tuttle: 6'8", 240 lbs, Missouri Valley Conference. 15.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 2.9 turnovers, .6 blocks, .9 steals. 63% FG%, 45% 3P% 76% FT%

Aaron White: 6'9", 220 lbs, Big Ten Conference. 15.6 points, 7.3 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.3 turnovers, .5 blocks, 1.3 steals. 51% FG%, 30% 3P% 82% free throws

Same points, White has more rebounds, less turnovers, more steals, similar blocks. Tuttle has more assists and shoots at a better percentage from the field and from 3's. Obviously White is the better free throw shooter.

However, one plays in the MVC where 70% of the teams have an RPI over 100

Actually Tuttle is a good player. He wouldn't put up those stats in a real conference though. I don't want to put Tuttle down but fairfax makes it hard to separate UNI from fairfax loser.

Latest posts