Seth Tuttle

White>Turtle and it's not even close. White would've dominated that garbage conference. Turtle would've been lucky to even be an average player in the B1G the last 3 years.

Yip, Tuttle in the Big has a good Sr season and that is all. White would dominate the MVC like McD did.

Anthony Lee
Temple 2013-2014 - 13.6 ppg & 8.6 rpg
OSU 2014-2015 - 3.4 ppg & 2.3 rpg

This is the difference between playing at a mid major and playing in the Big 10.

Who cares. Tuttle had more offers than Aaron White. White had two offers: Duquesne & Iowa. I'd much rather have Aaron.

If you're a troll, you can always find something to complain about.

That is why you are an iowa fan. Aaron White over a Wooden finalist? Yikes

White>Turtle and it's not even close. White would've dominated that garbage conference. Turtle would've been lucky to even be an average player in the B1G the last 3 years.

Tuttle will be first team All American. White won't even be second team Big 10.

White: 15.9 PPG 7.4 RPG 1.4 APG 1.3 TO
Niang: 15.2 PPG 5.2 RPG 3.4 APG 2.6 TO
Tuttle: 15.3 PPG 6.8 RPG 3.3 APG 2.8 TO

Advanced stats:

White offensive rating 126.6
Tuttle offensive rating 119.5
Niang offensive rating 107.6

SOS played:
Niang #20 ranked SOS
White #27 ranked SOS
Tuttle #145 ranked SOS

I'd take White or Niang all day long, as Tuttle would be a 8 PPG role player in the B1G or Big12. Very nice player in the MVC though.

I will bet you a $100 on each of those statements. $100 says Tuttle won't be first team All American, and $100 says White will be second team or better all B1G.

The bet goes hand in hand, you can't take one without the other. Both are claims you made, so stand behind them, $200 bet in total.

I will bet you a $100 on each of those statements. $100 says Tuttle won't be first team All American, and $100 says White will be second team or better all B1G.

The bet goes hand in hand, you can't take one without the other. Both are claims you made, so stand behind them, $200 bet in total.

Don't kill the messanger I am just repeating what the national press is saying.

White: 15.9 PPG 7.4 RPG 1.4 APG 1.3 TO
I'd take White or Niang all day long, as Tuttle would be a 8 PPG role player in the B1G or Big12. Very nice player in the MVC though.

I would too, but let's face it. I'd rather have Tuttle on Iowa's team instead of Woodbury. He has much better post moves, is a much better ball handler, a much better passer with more court sense, plays defense as well as Woodbury, and is a better rebounder. He doesn't make stupid turnovers and he is much stronger going up for shots and putbacks.

His numbers wouldn't be as good in the B1G as they are in the MVC, but they would be a better than Woodbury's, and that includes the numbers we'll see from Woodbury next year. Woodbury will not average 10 points a game for the whole season, even if he plays 30 minutes a game next year.

Q: How can you tell who's little brother/sister? A: They always come to Hawkeye Nation to tell big brother of their exploits.

Q: How can you tell who's big brother? A: They never go to cyfan or Panther sites to tell of their exploits.

Don't kill the messanger I am just repeating what the national press is saying.

Welp if the national press is saying it, the bet is a lock for you!! I'll consider it a done bet, me VS. the national media and da Fairfax!

Q: How can you tell who's little brother/sister? A: They always come to Hawkeye Nation to tell big brother of their exploits.

Q: How can you tell who's big brother? A: They never go to cyfan or Panther sites to tell of their exploits.

Or.....because you are intimidated to go to that site.

Why doesn't everyone agree UNI had a great season...but iowas was pretty good as well, and close the thread?

Latest posts