Serena flubs crowning moment

He did the Carlton after comming in last.

You’re so sik bro!!!

This is how athletes should act, win or lose:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRlrwGxBpQg]Oscar Pistorius 400m Semifinal Highlights and Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Serena had an awesome Olympics....congrats to her for rolling to two golds!!

I love her enthusiasm,and pure joy at winning...she really appreciates her victories after a close brush with death due to her serious illness last year....great role model for young people...fantastic positive attitude....FauxNews? LOL.

Usain Bolt and the Swedish Handball team after his victory last night....WHAT A DISGRACE!!

usain-bolt-swedish-handball-players.jpg

Let's just say he was sore the next day, and not because he ran 100m in less than 10 seconds.

"Over the previous 63 minutes on the hallowed grounds of Wimbledon, Williams had absolutely obliterated the Russian superstar Maria Sharapova. She’d death-stared down the blonde, leggy Barbie doll, sending lasers down the line, making Sharapova lunge all over the court, hitting left when Sharapova was running right, and then, with a 120-mph ace, secured her Golden Slam and her place in history.

Then the 30-year-old who will end her career as one of the greatest tennis players of all time did something that could be interpreted two ways: As a stupid and insensitive celebration that dampened the crowning moment, or as a joy-filled nod to her roots.

The woman who grew up in Compton did the Crip Walk."

Serena flubs crowning moment
Jelly? Mad?

Let's not use the "Jason Whitlock " takes the contrarian view argument just so people in this thread can sound right over 0044. That was a well written article that touched on the real issue which is it was disrespectful and I'm in agreement that Serena knows exactly what that dance represents. How about acting like you've been there before? That's the problem with society anymore. People are so disrespectful and I agree with Whitlock in that it was definitely premeditated.

Latest posts