Scuttle: Changes are coming

You know what kind of T/O's I could stand, deep balls thrown 30 to 40 yards downfield. I would accept a number of them if Iowa was trying to be aggressive. Not a bad gamble with our defense.
I don't disagree, but a few of those will have to be completed to keep the opposing D honest.

Actually, Petras played pretty well his first college start: 250+ yds vs Purdue. Regression is undeniable: 3 of his last 4 games have included the lowest completion % of his entire career.
I believe if you look at it, he hasn't had a good outing since his shoulder injury last year.

Nope, but I'm on the list. Some good stuff in there.

You pay actual money to watch Iowa football in person? :)
At least what I get from Iowa football is honest. :)

If you want honest Iowa football reporting follow Hlas & Dochterman. Liestikow is a Ferentz jock sniffer.

At least what I get from Iowa football is honest. :)

If you want honest Iowa football reporting follow Hlas & Dochterman. Liestikow is a Ferentz jock sniffer.
Good grief, Fry. Read Chad L’s latest. He rips KF a new one and does not skip over BF and SP. Yes, I like Hlas and Dochterman a lot.

Good grief, Fry. Read Chad L’s latest. He rips KF a new one and does not skip over BF and SP. Yes, I like Hlas and Dochterman a lot.
Listen to Leistikow’s pod with Brian that he did. It’s over an hour long. I listened to the whole thing and it’s nothing but CL drooling over every word and sounding like a star-struck girl in the 60s interviewing one of the Beatles. Same thing anytime he’s in person with the ‘Rentzes.

Liestikow knows very well none of the Ferentzes are going to read his articles so he can say whatever he wants (or what fans want to hear). It’s fake rage, IMO.

Latest posts