Score prediction : vs Central Michigan

Iowa-99
CMU-62

Fast pace game for the Hawks. What's the over/under for Keno tenure at CMU? Still riding the one season at Drake.

Like this score. We'll put more points up than last game because both teams want up-tempo but only one has the horses for it. If CMU scores more than 70, Fran will light a fire under the players in practice this week. Heating in CHA wouldn't be required. That would be considered a 'loss' for IA vs this team.

Think Keno could be a good fit for CMU.

Central Michigan is not good. Iowa wins by at least 30.

I'm not looking this up but I might have said this before the football game too. Than again, bad in college basketball is so much different than bad in college football.

I am pulling for a victory of 23 points or more. I wagered a whopping 1 million diesel dollars on the Hawkeyes.

Central Michigan
Preseason Pomeroy Ranking – 322, Preseason Massing Rating – 252
Keno Davis makes his non-BTN return to Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The Chippewas lost their best player, and former Top 50 recruit, Trey Ziegler when his father was fired last season. CMU is thin in the backcourt due to other player transfers and is a very, very young team. This should be a high scoring game if Keno brings the type of offense he’s established at other stops. The CMU staff is trying to build this program from the ground up, but they still have a long way to go. Iowa by 25+ pts. Fire Up (the bus), Chips!

Official Prediction: IOWA 95 CMU 63

Latest posts