Sat draft thread

And you wouldn't have to listen to Berman. Complete dbag. I wouldn't be surprised if NFL Network steals Gruden away in the next couple years. He can't hang around ESPN tools forever

Gruden was the only reason i watched a minute of ESPN. I bet i have watched the NFL Network 95% of the time for this draft.

the espn coverage was better in round 1, but when depth of knowledge has become more essential NFL network is excelling, also without all the bio vignette 's like over exhausting Cam Newton stories. You also have ESPNU with the d bag tool of Jessie Palmer. I refuse to partake, so I don’t know how well their coverage is. I never knew what I was missing w/o NFL network until I switched to D-TV.

you can stream the NFL draft coverage at nfl.com they do a good job on keeping up with and breaking down the current picks.

4 rounds and Hawaii and Colorado have more selections then Iowa. Hopefully we start getting some love for Klug, Sash, Vandy, and of course Stanzi. Also thinking DJK gets a late rounder today based on WR's already taken. Wishful thinking I suppose.

didn't expect klug to go this early as he isn't your typical "NFL type" and we really haven't had an interior DL drafted recently (ballard excluded as he's more of a DE IMO)

espn has sash listed as the 5th best available prospect. probably will go in the 6th round now that the 5th is almost over.

wonder if he's still happy with his decision to go pro?

espn has sash listed as the 5th best available prospect. probably will go in the 6th round now that the 5th is almost over.

wonder if he's still happy with his decision to go pro?

Doubt he would have gone mich higher next year, plus people have speculated his shoulders are in pretty bad shape. Best to get the money while he can.

wow, wouldn't have guessed JV to go so early either.

the new hawk rallying cry "We own the 5th round"

now we need to get donahue drafted and make it 4!

Really surprised to see some of these safeties going before Sash. Great to see Julian get drafted. Never thought he would go before Sash. Besides Sash I'm hoping to see DJK, Donahue, and one of the LB's go. Doubt that both get drafted. Also doubt Greenwood or Reisner get drafted, but you never know.

Beleima on nfl net touting Wisc as the school who has had the most TE's drafted of any school since 2000. and his great linemen drafted. trying to recruit even as a guest analyst.

Latest posts