Sally Mason is CEO

I've learned in the last 24 hours all I ever need to know about you to keep you ****** off and looking out for my responses moving forward.

You keep saying you're laughing when in fact it's easy to tell your so angry it's eating at you. You can barely make a post without mentioning me now and calling me some childish name, even posts you're making towards others around here. I expect that level of intelligence from someone like you though.

You think that calling me vin's ***** is getting to me. It's not. Vin was giving me some ideas to mess with you. I'm sorry you don't have anyone that you can do that with. Try to stop being you maybe you can make some acquaintances sometime.

As vin just posted on da wasteland. If you want to debate then register there and stop being a *****.

Oh Sparky, you are cute. I've never even thought about you before this thread, and I certainly won't think of you after.

As far as Vin goes, I don't have anything against him. I've been saying on here the dirty 30 should be allowed back in. Maybe I will take him up on the invite to da Wasteland. I have a feeling it is gonna be a long, cold nuclear winter here at HN with the state Sally Mason has left her athletic department.

Oh Sparky, you are cute. I've never even thought about you before this thread, and I certainly won't think of you after.

As far as Vin goes, I don't have anything against him. I've been saying on here the dirty 30 should be allowed back in. Maybe I will take him up on the invite to da Wasteland. I have a feeling it is gonna be a long, cold nuclear winter here at HN with the state Sally Mason has left her athletic department.

frabz-I-DONT-BELIEVE-YOU-eed0ad.jpg

Billso in with his typical cogent argument.

But still waiting for dean and Jon Miller to provide specific examples of how Sally Mason is harming the Department of Athletics. So far all I'm hearing is crickets.

But still waiting for dean and Jon Miller to provide specific examples of how Sally Mason is harming the Department of Athletics. So far all I'm hearing is crickets.

Oh, welp I was waiting for specific examples of how Sally Mason made Kinnick moar safe, and moar family friendly.

Any truth to the rumors Mason is the pilot of one of those black UI helicopters circling Kinnick on game day?

Why don't you just take my word for it

Erudite, my good man. Erudite.

The 3 of you have been great posters over the years. But jeez, someone brings up Sally Mason, and we get a Richard Simmons/Paul Lynde slap fight.

Some folks here want to scapegoat the university president for the failures of the football team, which are the direct result of incompetency by the coach and his staff. I can imagine some of these folks would use a shotgun to try to kill a fly in their house.

Some folks here want to scapegoat the university president for the failures of the football team, which are the direct result of incompetency by the coach and his staff. I can imagine some of these folks would use a shotgun to try to kill a fly in their house.

Here is how it works:

KF = responsible for the football program

Barta = reasponsible for the athletic department, which includes the football program. Barta is the boss of and is responsible for the performance of the football coach. If they can't produce a winning team, he need to hire someone who can.

Sally = responsible for the University, which includes the athletic department. Mason is the boss of and is responsible for the performance of the athletic department. If they can't produce a winning athletic department, she needs to hire someone who can.

You see it is pretty simple. I have not once blamed Sally for the failures of the football team, that is on KF. I do hold Barta accountable for the failures of the football program though, as he is KF direct boss, and ultimately it is his job to make sure the football program has a coach that can produce winners.

Now this is where you seem to quit following logic. You see I hold Barta responsible for the dismal state of the Iowa athletic department. Sally is Barta's direct boss, and ultimatley is is her job to make sure the athletic department has an AD that can produce winners.

Since Barta has been in charge Iowa has won the least amount of B1G championship throughout it's athletic programs....and it isn't even close. We have been the WORST athletic department in the B1G, and you think that is getting the job done, cause he can "raise money"? All this from an institution that has the 11th highest athletic dept. budget in the nation, these are the kind of results we should expect, dead last?? That is a failure of an EPIC LEVEL, and as the direct boss of Barta who is in charge of the Iowa athletic department it is her RESPONSIBILITY to do something about it.

Latest posts